Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having the respring and database errors after installing my activation key also. For the others having this issue, do yuo have Intelliscreen? When I disable intelliscreen, my iblacklist is working, but now if I try and enable intelliscreen again, my springboard keeps rebooting when I turn my phone on. this is with the newest intelliscreen released today.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I'm having the respring and database errors after installing my activation key also. For the others having this issue, do yuo have Intelliscreen? When I disable intelliscreen, my iblacklist is working, but now if I try and enable intelliscreen again, my springboard keeps rebooting when I turn my phone on. this is with the newest intelliscreen released today.
    hey phoneline...same problem but no intelliscreen here

3G + 2.0.2

testing with spektro to try to resolve the issue now

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here, on a 3G with 2.02

Guys

Indeed, found the problem an hour ago.
    An update will be present on Cydia soon to fix this thing.
    For a quick fix on this version, please reinstall it and when register, please insert all letter not capitalized (not 'A', but 'a'). I hate case sensitive things

Anyway, this problem has been fixed and the next update wonŽt present this anymore.
    Sometimes we think on the big things and forget small details.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, mine too. Just entered the code and it gave me the same warning, "wrong database detected." Jeez..

Spektro, I initially entered all lower case letters and still got the warning. Look forward to the update!!
    Last edited by NArush; 09-05-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've bought 2 licenses in the past for this phone, just mailed sales and we'll see how long it takes for them to reply, usually they are very slow to respond like 2-3 days.

Thanks spektro for your help, I'll just wait for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by kasimodem View Post
    I really like this application and I bought it in June 08 ($8) to use on my old iPhone V1 in 1.1.4 jailbreaked firmware.
    Like Videorecorder, it's one of those usefull applications which should not exist because Apple should have included such functions in standard in his phone.
    However it's really usefull and I like it, so I bought them both.

Last Week I bought the new iPhone 3G, as many of you guys, and use it jailbreaked under 2.0.2 firmware. I was really happy yesterday learning about iBlacklist V2 under Cydia for my new iPhone 3G.

Unfortunately I won't use this soft anymore because of what I think is a really stupid commercial politic.

I mailed yesterday the author to get my new serial number to register the new installed 2.0 version on my new iPhone 3G, joining the proof of my previous buy, and the answer I get is : "because you changed your iPhone you have to buy the product again"

I can't believe it ! I bought it only 3 monthes ago and it should be a free upgrade, like Videorecorder did providing me a free upgrade serial this week.
    Can you imagine you change your PC and Microsoft say "sorry guy, you have to buy Office again".

Well anyway, I installed PYSL and it does the same job, you can keep your update
    This is really a shame, If he bought only 3 months ago. It should be offered to work with new phone. Buying a license is buying a licence

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i tried using my old license and it says invalid also. i really hope they allow old license`s to work. i bought kate when it was first released and haven`t had a problem when i switched to my 3g iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

any word on the update release?
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by kasimodem View Post
    I really like this application and I bought it in June 08 ($8) to use on my old iPhone V1 in 1.1.4 jailbreaked firmware.
    Like Videorecorder, it's one of those usefull applications which should not exist because Apple should have included such functions in standard in his phone.
    However it's really usefull and I like it, so I bought them both.

Last Week I bought the new iPhone 3G, as many of you guys, and use it jailbreaked under 2.0.2 firmware. I was really happy yesterday learning about iBlacklist V2 under Cydia for my new iPhone 3G.

Unfortunately I won't use this soft anymore because of what I think is a really stupid commercial politic.

I mailed yesterday the author to get my new serial number to register the new installed 2.0 version on my new iPhone 3G, joining the proof of my previous buy, and the answer I get is : "because you changed your iPhone you have to buy the product again"

I can't believe it ! I bought it only 3 monthes ago and it should be a free upgrade, like Videorecorder did providing me a free upgrade serial this week.
    Can you imagine you change your PC and Microsoft say "sorry guy, you have to buy Office again".

Well anyway, I installed PYSL and it does the same job, you can keep your update

If you change 3 or more hardware pieces in your computer you have to buy a new key for Windows Xp also. So yes i can imagine.. Since Microsoft has said sorry you have to buy Windows again.

Good luck with PYSL it does nothing near what iblacklist does.

While it would be nice to get a key for firmware 2.0 if we registered for 1.x, spektro and the other devs put a lot of work into porting it so i completely understand and will gladly pay the asking price when i decide to upgrade.
    iBlacklist. FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lace; 09-06-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Default Vibrate FAQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Indeed, the password has a little logic fail !!!
    To enable it, please perform these steps:

* Set your password and confirm it;
    * Click on the red button to save it. You will be redirected to the main view and it will tell you the password is disabled;
    * Access the password screen again, and mark the switch to ON;
    * Click on the NAVBAR button (Back)

Now the password will be Enabled !!!!

The problem is that red button only saves the password field and ignores the Enable switch state. And the Back button is the one who stores the Enable Switch on database and ignores the Password strings.
    Oh my, what a shame !!! It has been fixed and will work as expected on the next release.

Thanks guys
    Hi Spektro, I Have a question my iblacklist works fine, but in the call settings menu were the filter options are I do not have the option to have my phone vibrate when a call has been filtered. I have a 3G iphone, my friend has the 1.9.4 ver and he has that feature plus you mention it in the tuttorial. How do I get it?

Hi krod13

Indeed, this is the only difference between the 1.X and this 2.X version. The vibrate, function is still being ported, and expect it on further updates .

Thank You, will the voicemail feature be also filtered, since when people leave messages it shows up in your voicemail. That's not good if it can show up on your voicemail. If you can it should be like the SMS, let it show up in iblacklist.
    Thanks,
    KROD13

Quote Originally Posted by krod13 View Post
    Thank You, will the voicemail feature be also filtered, since when people leave messages it shows up in your voicemail. That's not good if it can show up on your voicemail. If you can it should be like the SMS, let it show up in iblacklist.
    Thanks,
    KROD13
    Precisely! Before when I had an unlocked 1st gen iPhone here in Canada, this wasn't a problem (no visual voicemail!), now that I have a legit 3G iPhone with FIDO (and visual voicemail) this is a problem! Your voicemail's now are right there screaming at you to hit the play button!

Exactly, we need to adjust the software to this visual voicemail concept now, since this can bring you down. WeŽll start to take a deep look into this voicemail part now.
    This app is constantly being improved, be it to remove bugs or to add new features. So give us a little time to figure out what to do
    Thanks for the reports.

Default Quick Toggle.
    Addressing the voice mail issue is a good idea indeed

I guess it'll take some time, though... In the meantime, could you provide a small app to quickly and easily switch iBlackList ON or OFF. (something simple, like WifiToggle).

Keep up the good work!

Default Pay for Iblacklist again?
    I paid the $8.00 for Iblacklist when I had my 2G an now I have just upgraded to a 3G so do I have to pay $8.00 again? The Key I have will not work of course and can't get anyone to return an email to me? Anyone have a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by lifesuxs View Post
    I paid the $8.00 for Iblacklist when I had my 2G an now I have just upgraded to a 3G so do I have to pay $8.00 again? The Key I have will not work of course and can't get anyone to return an email to me? Anyone have a clue?
    Unlike all the other devs (RipDev, Intelliscreen, iPhoneVideorecorder, etc) who made it possible to xfer your license to another phone, these guys decided it's not going to happen and that their system can't accommodate this - Pay Up (again & again & again) Or Go Away...

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast