Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 663

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

  1. #61
    Hello guys,
    All problens are solved, thanks for bigboss for fixing the install package and you all can upate to 2.0-1 on Cydia
    synlink is already fixed

    Thanks for eveyone for the support and patience

    @pl_svn
    We will check that too. thank my friend
    Last edited by hdsq2; 09-04-2008 at 01:23 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to hdsq2 For This Useful Post:

    nycdiplomat (09-04-2008)

  3. #62
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The big apple
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts

    filtering works flawlessly, thanks for the update fellas...the only thing is the pw thing that pl_svn described...other than that great work, cant wait for another update!!!!
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

  4. #63
    Indeed, the password has a little logic fail !!!
    To enable it, please perform these steps:

    * Set your password and confirm it;
    * Click on the red button to save it. You will be redirected to the main view and it will tell you the password is disabled;
    * Access the password screen again, and mark the switch to ON;
    * Click on the NAVBAR button (Back)

    Now the password will be Enabled !!!!

    The problem is that red button only saves the password field and ignores the Enable switch state. And the Back button is the one who stores the Enable Switch on database and ignores the Password strings.
    Oh my, what a shame !!! It has been fixed and will work as expected on the next release.

    Thanks guys

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

    Ice9812 (09-04-2008), nycdiplomat (09-04-2008)

  6. #64
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Hi
    i installed the new version and it works good....but just like others said when i choose startup password on and i put my password in .....then when i reopen the app the password startup is off.....im sure it will be fixed with an update...Thank you for a great app..

    Edit: Thanks got it to work....sorry must have posted after i had the page sitting for awhile...Thanks again
    Last edited by Ice9812; 09-04-2008 at 03:59 PM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

  7. #65
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The big apple
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Indeed, the password has a little logic fail !!!
    To enable it, please perform these steps:

    * Set your password and confirm it;
    * Click on the red button to save it. You will be redirected to the main view and it will tell you the password is disabled;
    * Access the password screen again, and mark the switch to ON;
    * Click on the NAVBAR button (Back)

    Now the password will be Enabled !!!!

    The problem is that red button only saves the password field and ignores the Enable switch state. And the Back button is the one who stores the Enable Switch on database and ignores the Password strings.
    Oh my, what a shame !!! It has been fixed and will work as expected on the next release.

    Thanks guys
    thanks spektro, that worked like a charm you guys are the greatest. ill be purchasing a license shortly for sure..
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

  8. #66
    Check if this file has this line on INSERT_DYLD_LIBRARIES tag:
    /Library/MobileSubstrate/MobileSubstrate.dylib


    Mine says "DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES", does that matter?

  9. #67
    Default work great!!!!!!!
    thanks , the new update work very good ........

  10. #68
    yep new update works, thanks.

    But one thing no matter I chose Voice mail or Busy signal, it goes to Voice mail . Is their a bug for everyone ? will it e fixed in near futur ?

    thanks a lot

  11. #69
    Default iblacklist crashes after registration
    hey spektro...

    don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but after entering my registration code I tested calling with a blacklisted home phone number, it blocks just fine but then it restarts springboard and then doesn't let me open iblacklist anymore...it crashes at the loading screen.

    Reboot and a popup comes up right away saying "wrong database detected. for safety reasons, iblacklist was disabled. please open iblacklist to perform an undate on the database."

    i'd love to fix it but it doesn't let me open iblacklist...

    uninstall/reinstall with same issue. if i DON'T register my code it works just fine. enter the code and it runs into that problem..

    any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    matter I chose Voice mail or Busy signal, it goes to Voice mail . Is their a bug for everyone ?
    sorry: nope! here voicemail sends to voicemail and busy sends a busy tone

  13. #71
    I keep getting a Wrong database, iBlacklist has been disabled, please open iBlacklist to update database. But when I try to it crashes and goes back to the home screen... ANyone know about this

  14. #72
    Just installed it but didn't get the chance to try it yet. But just seeing the iBlackList icon on my springboard make me feel secured and sleep at night. Will try it around in the next couple of days to see if there is any bugs i'm getting.

    Thanks guys for your great effort.

    P.S: Old registration code if you already bought the 1..9.4 version is working with this version. Thanks guys

  15. #73
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Working beautifully... thanks for all the quick updates!

  16. #74
    I can't seem to find this app thru cydia. Could someone tell me the correct repo link for it?

  17. #75
    I got a question , I am using biteSMS and it is my default app for SMS. The sms reply will be sent through my carrier ? or my default app biteSMS ?

    Also where do i set up the SMS message ? i dont see any option any where ?

    Also when I go to call setting the Sms auto reply is disabled and there is not way to activate.

    thanks for your help
    Last edited by netuser; 09-05-2008 at 04:47 AM.

  18. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    I got a question , I am using biteSMS and it is my default app for SMS. The sms reply will be sent through my carrier ? or my default app biteSMS ?

    Also where do i set up the SMS message ? i dont see any option any where ?

    Also when I go to call setting the Sms auto reply is disabled and there is not way to activate.

    thanks for your help
    If you are using the Trial Version Auto reply is turned off and cannot be used until you pay and get a registration code...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to vsnlweb For This Useful Post:

    marys25 (09-05-2008)

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by blueoneiam View Post
    hey spektro...

    don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but after entering my registration code I tested calling with a blacklisted home phone number, it blocks just fine but then it restarts springboard and then doesn't let me open iblacklist anymore...it crashes at the loading screen.

    Reboot and a popup comes up right away saying "wrong database detected. for safety reasons, iblacklist was disabled. please open iblacklist to perform an undate on the database."

    i'd love to fix it but it doesn't let me open iblacklist...

    uninstall/reinstall with same issue. if i DON'T register my code it works just fine. enter the code and it runs into that problem..

    any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!
    Same here! Any solution yet?

  21. #78
    @ blueoneiam and reocej

    Guys, please do this:
    * Uninstall and reinstall iBlacklist, it will be a clean unregistered version;
    * Take notes on the Register Key that iBlacklist generates on the register view of your devices;
    * Send me an e mail ([email protected]) with this Register Key and the Activation Key you received from us. I need them to try to backtrack this problem for you.

  22. #79
    What's Jailbreak? kasimodem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I really like this application and I bought it in June 08 ($8) to use on my old iPhone V1 in 1.1.4 jailbreaked firmware.
    Like Videorecorder, it's one of those usefull applications which should not exist because Apple should have included such functions in standard in his phone.
    However it's really usefull and I like it, so I bought them both.

    Last Week I bought the new iPhone 3G, as many of you guys, and use it jailbreaked under 2.0.2 firmware. I was really happy yesterday learning about iBlacklist V2 under Cydia for my new iPhone 3G.

    Unfortunately I won't use this soft anymore because of what I think is a really stupid commercial politic.

    I mailed yesterday the author to get my new serial number to register the new installed 2.0 version on my new iPhone 3G, joining the proof of my previous buy, and the answer I get is : "because you changed your iPhone you have to buy the product again"

    I can't believe it ! I bought it only 3 monthes ago and it should be a free upgrade, like Videorecorder did providing me a free upgrade serial this week.
    Can you imagine you change your PC and Microsoft say "sorry guy, you have to buy Office again".

    Well anyway, I installed PYSL and it does the same job, you can keep your update

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by blueoneiam View Post
    hey spektro...

    don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but after entering my registration code I tested calling with a blacklisted home phone number, it blocks just fine but then it restarts springboard and then doesn't let me open iblacklist anymore...it crashes at the loading screen.

    Reboot and a popup comes up right away saying "wrong database detected. for safety reasons, iblacklist was disabled. please open iblacklist to perform an undate on the database."

    i'd love to fix it but it doesn't let me open iblacklist...

    uninstall/reinstall with same issue. if i DON'T register my code it works just fine. enter the code and it runs into that problem..

    any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!

    Same issue for me.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •