Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Other problems since I upgraded to 5.1.and then 5.1.1.

(1)Privacy setting to stop texts and voicemails coming up on lock screen are gone
    (2) Fake DB comes with a warning every time you open it. Idea was it looked same as other one was it?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by camel606 View Post
    Hi. I've purchased today an original license for iBlacklist 5.1-1. I use it on iPhone4 FW5.0.1 JB.

I use program in WhiteList mode. The filter work fine because anonymous and call from number out of WhiteList is blocked.

My problem is when I receive a call from a number insert into WhiteList. I can't answer because I can't see the call on display. I find the call only at end in Lost Call List on phone.

How I can resolve?

Think it's a bug in 5.1-1, let's wait for a update

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madmanjoe For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (12-30-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madmanjoe View Post
    5.1-1, jailebreak with b2 and b3. still cannot get incoming calls. But...if u activate callbar then no problem for incoming calls
    Ok because i dont have callbar!
    I am on 4.3.3 yet...

I've tryed to install callbar and now work fine, I can answer to call from whitelist number but this is a bug.

Without callbar I can't answer to call.

Works great in 5.0.1

Default Original iBlacklist + iPhone 4 = slow/hanging iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    You canīt be serious.
    Both of you complaining about lags are using pirated versions installed from suspect repositories like the one starting with x or the sinful other.
    iPhone 4
    iOS 5.0.1
    Jailbroken: redsn0w
    iBlacklist 5.1.2

I just downloaded and installed the trial version of iBlacklist, and identical problems plus more. The moment I uninstalled it, the problems vanished.

I just purchased a new copy of iblacklist for my iphone 4s with ios 5.0.1 (I was not permitted to transfer the license from my iPhone 3gs). When I receive a call, the slider freezes to the far right after I pick up and the red and green "decline" and "answer" boxes remain frozen on my screen until I respring. Once I uninstall iblacklist, the problem disappears. This obviously is a major bug and renders the app unusable. I sent them email today explaining the problem. I hope they fix it soon.

Update: I just purchased Callbar and installed it. Now iblacklist appears to be working fine. Thanks for the great tip. I stll hope they fix that bug.
    Last edited by adamavila; 01-22-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamavila View Post
    I just purchased a new copy of iblacklist for my iphone 4s with ios 5.0.1 (I was not permitted to transfer the license from my iPhone 3gs). When I receive a call, the slider freezes to the far right after I pick up and the red and green "decline" and "answer" boxes remain frozen on my screen until I respring. Once I uninstall iblacklist, the problem disappears. This obviously is a major bug and renders the app unusable. I sent them email today explaining the problem. I hope they fix it soon.

Update: I just purchased Callbar and installed it. Now iblacklist appears to be working fine. Thanks for the great tip. I stll hope they fix that bug.
    I'm having the same issue with iBlacklist (ie freezing slider on incoming calls) and I just purchased "Call Bar" as a temp fix. However I noticed that the "Answer In-Place" setting in Call Bar had to be turned OFF because with iBlacklist enabled and with an incoming call......the green "touch to return to call screen" bar would lock-up/freeze on the top of the display even after ending the call (thus requiring a respring).

Can you confirm if you're having this issue with Call Bar with the "Answer In-Place setting" enabled?

Thanks.

Default Yes, answer in place must be off
    Quote Originally Posted by left4dead View Post
    I'm having the same issue with iBlacklist (ie freezing slider on incoming calls) and I just purchased "Call Bar" as a temp fix. However I noticed that the "Answer In-Place" setting in Call Bar had to be turned OFF because with iBlacklist enabled and with an incoming call......the green "touch to return to call screen" bar would lock-up/freeze on the top of the display even after ending the call (thus requiring a respring).

Can you confirm if you're having this issue with Call Bar with the "Answer In-Place setting" enabled?

Thanks.
    Yes, I have the same issue with the answer in place setting turned on in Call Bar. *The screen *freezes requiring a respring. *I have to use either the swipe method or the mini banners to answer a call. *It's not ideal but I'm getting used to it. *The iblacklist developer responded to my email explaining the problem and said he is working on a fix.

huh. I have no issue at all.

the onlt thing now is callbar not playing custom ringtone with i had fixed alr.
    Having problems with Callbar 1.0.4 Custom Ringtones

This bug was a little hard to find because it only happens randomly when a call arrives as unknown ID first and later the carrier pushes the callerID to the phone. That's why it happens randomly, and more often to some while almost never to others.
    It's highly dependent on carrier service and current traffic
    Anyway, it's fixed on next 5.1-3 version that will show up in cydia. Took some time to identify and reproduce it in order to fix it.
    Also the new version fixes bitesms showing the quick reply for blocked imessages.
    Check cydia in the next hours for the update.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

madmanjoe (01-26-2012)

Fantastic! That's great new and I appreicate your hard work on this.

Now that I think about it, the freezes typically happened when i was calling my iPhone from Skype on my ipad to test various things. I think that's consistent with your findings. I should have tried calling from other sources.

Looking forward to the update.

Latest update to iBlacklist works great! Issue completely resolved. Thanks spektro for your top-notch customer support!

Just downloaded the latest update. It works great! Thanks for the excellent support, Specktro!

thanks spektro. you're e man.

Does anyone know how to get the BUSY SIGNAL action to work for the General Blacklist?

I have multiple numbers all set to busy signal and when I performed a "test call".....I NEVER heard a busy signal. The call immediately went to voicemail.

Is this a bug in the software or is this a settings related issue?

It's not a bug. It's a question of how your carrier handles a busy signal. Some give a busy signal and others put the call into voicemail. You're supposed to be able to change the settings with your carrier (deactivate divert to divert to voicemail on busy) but the Verizon technician I spoke to about this didn't know what I was talking about.

I'm also with Verizon Wireless. Can the "deactivate divert to divert to voicemail on busy" setting be MANUALLY changed by logging in to your Verizon Online account......OR do you have to call a VZW Technician and they have to do it on their end?

I'm not sure. I think with Verizon you cannot do it yourself. Some carriers allow you to do it manually. You want to deactivate the "divert to voicemail on busy" setting.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast