+ Reply
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by PieRace2000 Hi, I'm using an iPhone 3Gs, IOS 4.1, iBlacklist V5.0-1, iRealSMS V3.0.4.9 Since upgrading to V5.0, when I get an SMS from someone in my calls
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default jailbreak
    Quote Originally Posted by PieRace2000 View Post
    Hi, I'm using an iPhone 3Gs, IOS 4.1, iBlacklist V5.0-1, iRealSMS V3.0.4.9

Since upgrading to V5.0, when I get an SMS from someone in my calls blacklist (SMS filtering is off) my phone crashes and the SMS does not appear. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Thanks.
    hello , can you tell me about jailbreak ios 5 and iblacklist for ios 5 ? i use iphone 4 whit os 5 . Help me plz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alxbr123 View Post
    hello , can you tell me about jailbreak ios 5 and iblacklist for ios 5 ? i use iphone 4 whit os 5 . Help me plz
    Sorry, I can't help you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PieRace2000 View Post
    Hi, I'm using an iPhone 3Gs, IOS 4.1, iBlacklist V5.0-1, iRealSMS V3.0.4.9

Since upgrading to V5.0, when I get an SMS from someone in my calls blacklist (SMS filtering is off) my phone crashes and the SMS does not appear. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Thanks.
    I have the same issue. The only difference is that i have iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

after i've installed iBlacklist ALL applications are SMALL and i need full restore of my iphone 4(iOS5)....did you solved this problem in last release???

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Apps are smaller after installing iBlacklist 5
    Hi,

I have to do a complete restore as my iPhone 4 which has just been installed with 5.0 iOS has started behaving badly.

After jailbreak, installed ******* 5.0 , then iBlacklist, now all programs when opened ( ALL ) , turn smaller and there is no way to make anything work.

Now I have to do a restore , then jailbreak again.

Iam a user of iBlacklist for long time and this is the most important program in my iPhone.

Any ideas please !

Zenj
    Last edited by zenj; 10-14-2011 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenj View Post
    Hi,

I have to do a complete restore as my iPhone 4 which has just been installed with 5.0 iOS has started behaving badly.

After jailbreak, installed ******* 5.0 , then iBlacklist, now all programs when opened ( ALL ) , turn smaller and there is no way to make anything work.

Now I have to do a restore , then jailbreak again.

Iam a user of iBlacklist for long time and this is the most important program in my iPhone.

Any ideas please !

Zenj

SAME problem for me!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    I have the same issue. The only difference is that i have iPhone 4
    My issue seems to have been resolved, many thanks to spektro, for all the help.

I fixed mine by doing one of 2 things; unfortunately I'm not sure which one fixed the issue!

I re-installed iBlacklist (without removing it first), then added another entry (my own name and number) to my blocked calls list. This seems to have solved the issue, I've had 2 texts come in fine since I did it.

I suspect adding the entry to the Blocked calls list has repaired something somewhere, but that's just a guess.

Worth a try, you never know?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My problem NOT SOLVED with 5.0.2 released today...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Reboot in safe mode ..... It should fix it
    Last edited by Chocorem; 10-16-2011 at 12:34 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I Just noticed a weird behaviour .... If I have a profile selected which do Not delete the message in the SMS app, but only save an history, the incoming message is save twice. as soon as I select delete message, the incoming message in saved only once in the history

iPhone 4, iOS 5, I blacklist 5.0.2

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default App Shrinking
    The app shrinking to the upper-left of the screen is not caused by iBlacklist. My advice is to make sure you install SBSettings immediately after jailbreaking. I say this because you can fix the shrink issue by rebooting to safe mode, and then opening any jailbreak app. After closing, respring and all should be well. I keep SBSettings installed at all times because it can happen again later.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OctopusPrime For This Useful Post:

spektro (10-17-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The 1/4 screen problem is not related to iBlacklist app itself. Thatīs why the 5.0-2 does not fix it.
    Itīs a combination between this tethered jailbreak, mobile substrate and the tethered boot process when mobile substrate tries to load things on phone startup.
    Check this thread. I remember this on 4.0 tethered days, and itīs happening way before iBlacklist has a iOS 5 version:

ihone 4 small screenafter jailbreak ios 5 beta

Anyway, iīm here at [email protected]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Maverick2001 (10-17-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    The 1/4 screen problem is not related to iBlacklist app itself. Thatīs why the 5.0-2 does not fix it.
    Itīs a combination between this tethered jailbreak, mobile substrate and the tethered boot process when mobile substrate tries to load things on phone startup.
    Check this thread. I remember this on 4.0 tethered days, and itīs happening way before iBlacklist has a iOS 5 version:

For those who have the "Apps-go-to-a-quarter-top-left-screen" issue, go into Safe Mode (using SBSettings or UISettings), then once in Safe Mode, open an app, then close it, then get out of Safe Mode. The problem should be fixed.

SOLVED

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post

Thanks for your support spektro. Just a query. Is it possible to have a "the number you have called it switched off" mode while using iblacklist ( can it be put in future versions). This facility is available in many low end phones as well, and I think users would love to have it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Actually your request is not possible to do. What you request is a type of local answering machine.
    Is not possible to access the audio to/from the cellular modem in a software running in the main processor, simply because the audio route for calls never touch the main processor.
    In order to do this, a baseband hack is required, and we all know that baseband hooks are very risky since they have potential to definitely brick the device.
    Thatīs why you donīt see any software that do call recording locally in your device, or perform an answering machine over incoming calls, and you hardly will see it happening in the future.
    Itīs a hardware design matter and to avoid this risk of brick devices around the globe, this will not be implemented.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone having problems with the latest version released today? all calls are being blocked!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

anyone having problems with the latest version released today? all calls are being blocked!!!
    yes sir. same problem here.

Thanks

Did you have 5.1 or 5.1-1?Because after 15 min updated again.
    I have the 5.1-1 and i have no problem

Green Apple
    Thanks

5.1-1, jailebreak with b2 and b3. still cannot get incoming calls. But...if u activate callbar then no problem for incoming calls

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi. I've purchased today an original license for iBlacklist 5.1-1. I use it on iPhone4 FW5.0.1 JB.

I use program in WhiteList mode. The filter work fine because anonymous and call from number out of WhiteList is blocked.

My problem is when I receive a call from a number insert into WhiteList. I can't answer because I can't see the call on display. I find the call only at end in Lost Call List on phone.

How I can resolve?