Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Spektro,

You guys have done a wonderful job keeping this thing up to date. A few more features *wink wink, and this app will be my favorite app of all time

1) Threaded conversations - most messaging apps today already include a conversation style message interface. This app could use the same

2) Hidden entry - no visible icon, just a series of user-set characters entered into the dial pad or something will open the app

Not sure if others have asked for things like this, so I thought I would just put it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    Spektro,

You guys have done a wonderful job keeping this thing up to date. A few more features *wink wink, and this app will be my favorite app of all time

1) Threaded conversations - most messaging apps today already include a conversation style message interface. This app could use the same

2) Hidden entry - no visible icon, just a series of user-set characters entered into the dial pad or something will open the app

Not sure if others have asked for things like this, so I thought I would just put it out there.
    Thanks Octopus for the support.
    Indeed, the history needs some improvements.
    The reason why it does not have threaded conversations in a messages app like, itīs because the framework that does this in the iPhone (ChatKit) only operates with default sms database.
    Seems itīs time for a custom implementation of this framework on iBlacklist side, although i wonīt promise a release date, this will be done in a future update since itīs a big ammount of code to do and many users ask for this.

Hidden icon can be done using SBSettings option to hide applications icons. Itīs kind of what you want. I know itīs not exactly what you refer, but at least you can do this for now.

iBlacklist - iOS5

iBlacklist IS now running smooth on iOS 5
    Double layer message protection is implemented on this new version that actually enhances even more the message filter.

Our users will have it available for download once the official iOS 5 is released.

Perhaps, minor adjustments will be required, since we know the betas change things on each version, specially on private APIs and implementations.

All 4 filters running perfectly (Calls, FaceTime, SMS and MMS)

Later iīll update this post with a youtube video to show the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    iBlacklist - iOS5

Double layer message protection is implemented on this new version that actually enhances even more the message filter.

Our users will have it available for download once the official iOS 5 is released.

Perhaps, minor adjustments will be required, since we know the betas change things on each version, specially on private APIs and implementations.

Any chance you guys need a beta tester? *wink *wink I have ios5 beta 2 and would love to try it out.

Hi Spektro,

I had to go back to 4.3.3 because of iblacklist , now I see here that it works.

Can we get it while it's still on beta ?

Can you please give me some guidelines and I will soon move to 5.0 , even tomorrow

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    iBlacklist - iOS5

Last edited by zenj; 06-27-2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Request

Default iMessages
    iBlacklist - fantastic app guys, keep up the great work.

Question: How will iBlacklist deal with iMessages (or won't it have to ?) ie. Can you block users at an iMessage level ?

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonniespence View Post
    iBlacklist - fantastic app guys, keep up the great work.

Question: How will iBlacklist deal with iMessages (or won't it have to ?) ie. Can you block users at an iMessage level ?
    Spektro is working with iMessages now (fine tuning)
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Default iPhone SLOW !!!!
    Im having issues with iBlacklist, and somone else i know is also having the same issues.
    After installing iBlacklist everything is ok after you set someone up lets say in a blacklist everything seems fine.
    UNTILL the person your trying to block trys to contact you, ok your useing iBlacklist no worrys the problem i have is: iBlacklist LAGS your iPhone to the MAX!! basicly freeze's your phone or causes it to almost stop functioning, the only way to speed it back up it to respring and somtimes reboot and thats ONLY IF you can do it cause your phone is almost dead ie..not working.
    Anyway anyone have any ideas? anyone had similar issues?

Quote Originally Posted by BOGMAT View Post
    Im having issues with iBlacklist, and somone else i know is also having the same issues.
    After installing iBlacklist everything is ok after you set someone up lets say in a blacklist everything seems fine.
    UNTILL the person your trying to block trys to contact you, ok your useing iBlacklist no worrys the problem i have is: iBlacklist LAGS your iPhone to the MAX!! basicly freeze's your phone or causes it to almost stop functioning, the only way to speed it back up it to respring and somtimes reboot and thats ONLY IF you can do it cause your phone is almost dead ie..not working.
    Anyway anyone have any ideas? anyone had similar issues?
    What model of iPhone are you using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    What model of iPhone are you using?
    iPhone 4 gsm
    So is the other person trying to use the app

I've got the same problem!!!! Same spec!

You canīt be serious.
    Both of you complaining about lags are using pirated versions installed from suspect repositories like the one starting with x or the sinful other.

Hi guys,
    Thanks for this wonderful application. Its the major reason for me to jailbreak my iphone. Just installed phoneitpad on my Ipad 1st gen 3g, if I get iblacklist on ipad will it be functional with phoneitpad?

Spektro, what directory are the statusbar icons located in?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the (31 page) thread,

but I'm having difficulty hiding EXISTING sms's with iBlacklist.

Is this possible?

thanks.

I greatly appreciate all your inputs and fell sorry for not being abled to visit here constantly to answer you.
    Anyway, my e mail is [email protected] and iīm on it every single day. You can reach me there.

iBlacklist does not act over existing messages. It only acts over messages that arrive after it being installed.

I understand there is a lot of improvements for this app, as many of you brilliantly explained or asked here.
    The efforts were all redirected to iOS 5 port. It was doing very well until beta 6, which screwed up a lot of things again.
    But now itīs under control again. The same software we have now working on any public iOS, will be working on iOS 5.

Regarding iMessages, this is a completely different animal and a little bit savage to dominate. Itīs a complex thing apple developed, and seems they did it in a way you canīt simply delete it on itīs arrival, or perhaps iīm still missing or failing to figure out how to interact with them, once they first hit your device.
    You know, the message showing up in your phone is the last step of an avalanche that starts exactly when the message first hit it.

For this reason, and for the honesty sake, the iBlacklist 5.0 will not cover iMessages at first, but the efforts will continue here in order to try to give you this support also.

Dear spektro,

two days ago I got a problem with my database. Without a reason it was broken and didn't let me to start iBlacklist (crash on running after password). It was Iblacklist v.4.2.1 and it had been working honesty for several months. After 10 -15 attempts with uninstalling, deleting database in directory /var/mobile/Library/iBlacklist etc. Everything is ok: Incoming messages filtered but till my first answer to any responder. As i push SEND application crashes (run correctly but on my entering HISTORY it falls...((
    I also upgrade App to version 5.0 but the problem remain...
    Could you please help me to find a decision...

Would love to see if the application can include a call barring option where the caller listens that the phone is switched off. I have seen this feature in many low end phones. I am sure there will be many buyers if this feature is included.

Hi, I'm using an iPhone 3Gs, IOS 4.1, iBlacklist V5.0-1, iRealSMS V3.0.4.9

Since upgrading to V5.0, when I get an SMS from someone in my calls blacklist (SMS filtering is off) my phone crashes and the SMS does not appear. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Thanks.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast