Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launchesforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
Originally Posted by spektro This is actually the built in reminder that Apple finally got to work right on this new OS. I've managed to silence the reminders in those...
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM #401
07-16-2009, 11:02 AM #402
Yes, it's fixed. New version sent to bigboss today. It shall point in cydia soon. I suggest to update to this version asap.
Here's the changelog:
* Bug fix for MMS filters, where the messages with no text (just images) were not filtered correctly;
* Bug fix for blocked calls appearing in the missed calls popup on lockscreen;
* Bug fix where blocked received messages were triggering the built in reminder. The reminder will be triggered for non blocked messages normally;
* Bug fix for call record deletion on default mobilephone history. Many users were complaining about it not being erased, sporadically
* Call forward privacy is back !!!
* Overall performance is better now
* Due to user's requests, the restricted number option in call settings was splitted into 2 options to block restricted ID and unknown ID independently.
Last edited by spektro; 07-16-2009 at 07:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:
07-21-2009, 07:12 PM #403
Is this working on 3GS?
07-21-2009, 11:07 PM #404
it is working perfectly on the 3GS!
props to Spektro for delivering!!!
07-22-2009, 09:37 AM #405
MMS PRIVACY no work...
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM #406
Did you enable the MMS filter on the Enable View ?
If any event is disabled (calls, sms or mms), their respective privacy options won't be taken.
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM #407
07-23-2009, 01:01 PM #408
07-24-2009, 08:27 AM #409Blocking Numbers Starting with a particular pattern?
I use The registered version of iBlacklist.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to block numbers starting with a particular pattern?
For eg. Blocking Calls coming from Mobile Phones that are NOT on my address book?
07-24-2009, 09:07 AM #410
07-24-2009, 09:33 AM #411
I Was referring to blocking certain types of numbers starting with a particular pattern that are NOT on my address book.
07-24-2009, 01:47 PM #412
You can use the wildcards.
Example. To block 1800 numbers, just add 1800* to any active blacklist and you will get rid of all of them.
About the messages being blocked, check if you don't have the block numbers with less than X digits set on Messages Setup or if there is a part of text being blocked as well.
Anyway, a new update is on it's way and shall be up this weekend.
07-25-2009, 05:46 PM #413
small bug I have encountered since today:
version: 3.0-5 and Registered
Enabled for sms, mms and calls
1 active blacklist
Message Settings: Save History, Delete Message, Restricted number are on, the rest is off
Extras: only Use Badge is on
1. I get a blocked message, badge says "0/1"
2. login into iBlacklist and read message
3. in View History, press message and choose 'send message'
4. send a message
3. back to homescreen, badge is gone
4. next blocked message arrives, badge says "0/2" instead of "0/1"
because only 1 message is received.
It didn't do this before, so I dont know what happened.
I hope you can simulate and solve this.
PS: in an earlier version, when replying to a blocked message from within iBlacklist, that reply was nowhere to be found after it was sent (so not in the View History)... has this been corrected?
07-26-2009, 03:32 AM #414
is out 3.06 please change log...
07-26-2009, 12:23 PM #415
As stated, version 3.0-6 is out, but carries no big changes. Here's a changelog:
* Option to save the blacklisted mms image into your photo album
* Bug fixes for MMS filter crash for the sending message part
* Bug fix for the randomic slide to answer problem
* Swedish, polish and ukrainian language added
07-27-2009, 02:38 AM #416
07-27-2009, 07:33 AM #417
The 3.0-7 was out to fix a package depend. It has nothing different from 3.0-6 version, besides that fix.
07-27-2009, 12:21 PM #418
07-27-2009, 02:14 PM #419vibrate on dial
Since the new update 3.07, every time I dial out with blacklist calls enabled(any number), my phone vibrates once. If I turn off the calls enabled, it does not vibrate. I can't figure our why. Any sugestions? Has anyone else reproduced this? Sound notift and vibrate are off and my number is not in ant list
Last edited by hjacobs2000; 07-27-2009 at 02:19 PM.
07-27-2009, 02:21 PM #420
This is the answer haptic feature that is turned ON on Extras tab.
It makes your device vibrates once when you call someone and your call is accepted.