Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM #401
07-16-2009, 11:02 AM #402
Yes, it's fixed. New version sent to bigboss today. It shall point in cydia soon. I suggest to update to this version asap.
Here's the changelog:
* Bug fix for MMS filters, where the messages with no text (just images) were not filtered correctly;
* Bug fix for blocked calls appearing in the missed calls popup on lockscreen;
* Bug fix where blocked received messages were triggering the built in reminder. The reminder will be triggered for non blocked messages normally;
* Bug fix for call record deletion on default mobilephone history. Many users were complaining about it not being erased, sporadically
* Call forward privacy is back !!!
* Overall performance is better now
* Due to user's requests, the restricted number option in call settings was splitted into 2 options to block restricted ID and unknown ID independently.
Last edited by spektro; 07-16-2009 at 07:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:
07-21-2009, 07:12 PM #403
Is this working on 3GS?
07-21-2009, 11:07 PM #404
it is working perfectly on the 3GS!
props to Spektro for delivering!!!
07-22-2009, 09:37 AM #405
MMS PRIVACY no work...
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM #406
Did you enable the MMS filter on the Enable View ?
If any event is disabled (calls, sms or mms), their respective privacy options won't be taken.
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM #407
07-23-2009, 01:01 PM #408
07-24-2009, 08:27 AM #409Blocking Numbers Starting with a particular pattern?
I use The registered version of iBlacklist.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to block numbers starting with a particular pattern?
For eg. Blocking Calls coming from Mobile Phones that are NOT on my address book?
07-24-2009, 09:07 AM #410
07-24-2009, 09:33 AM #411
I Was referring to blocking certain types of numbers starting with a particular pattern that are NOT on my address book.
07-24-2009, 01:47 PM #412
You can use the wildcards.
Example. To block 1800 numbers, just add 1800* to any active blacklist and you will get rid of all of them.
About the messages being blocked, check if you don't have the block numbers with less than X digits set on Messages Setup or if there is a part of text being blocked as well.
Anyway, a new update is on it's way and shall be up this weekend.
07-25-2009, 05:46 PM #413
small bug I have encountered since today:
version: 3.0-5 and Registered
Enabled for sms, mms and calls
1 active blacklist
Message Settings: Save History, Delete Message, Restricted number are on, the rest is off
Extras: only Use Badge is on
1. I get a blocked message, badge says "0/1"
2. login into iBlacklist and read message
3. in View History, press message and choose 'send message'
4. send a message
3. back to homescreen, badge is gone
4. next blocked message arrives, badge says "0/2" instead of "0/1"
because only 1 message is received.
It didn't do this before, so I dont know what happened.
I hope you can simulate and solve this.
PS: in an earlier version, when replying to a blocked message from within iBlacklist, that reply was nowhere to be found after it was sent (so not in the View History)... has this been corrected?
07-26-2009, 03:32 AM #414
is out 3.06 please change log...
07-26-2009, 12:23 PM #415
As stated, version 3.0-6 is out, but carries no big changes. Here's a changelog:
* Option to save the blacklisted mms image into your photo album
* Bug fixes for MMS filter crash for the sending message part
* Bug fix for the randomic slide to answer problem
* Swedish, polish and ukrainian language added
07-27-2009, 02:38 AM #416
07-27-2009, 07:33 AM #417
The 3.0-7 was out to fix a package depend. It has nothing different from 3.0-6 version, besides that fix.
07-27-2009, 12:21 PM #418
07-27-2009, 02:14 PM #419vibrate on dial
Since the new update 3.07, every time I dial out with blacklist calls enabled(any number), my phone vibrates once. If I turn off the calls enabled, it does not vibrate. I can't figure our why. Any sugestions? Has anyone else reproduced this? Sound notift and vibrate are off and my number is not in ant list
Last edited by hjacobs2000; 07-27-2009 at 02:19 PM.
07-27-2009, 02:21 PM #420
This is the answer haptic feature that is turned ON on Extras tab.
It makes your device vibrates once when you call someone and your call is accepted.