+ Reply
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Still no update yet??
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Still no update yet??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

About the update. It will soon be available. Still does not have the exact date, but at least i'm planning to release it until the end of february. This does not depends on just me.

Now, i'm releasing a new software called ABGrouper. BigBoss shall put it online today since i spoke to him a few minutes ago.

Description: This application lets you Create, Manage and Delete GROUPS of contacts in your AddressBook. Additionally, it ables you to export Groups of contacts as lists for iBlacklist software and backup/restore iBlacklist database. A new section will appear if you have iBlacklist installed on your device.

Here are some screenshots.

[

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Bloodlust (02-26-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    About the update. It will soon be available. Still does not have the exact date, but at least i'm planning to release it until the end of february. This does not depends on just me.

Now, i'm releasing a new software called ABGrouper. BigBoss shall put it online today since i spoke to him a few minutes ago.

Description: This application lets you Create, Manage and Delete GROUPS of contacts in your AddressBook. Additionally, it ables you to export Groups of contacts as lists for iBlacklist software and backup/restore iBlacklist database. A new section will appear if you have iBlacklist installed on your device.

Here are some screenshots.

[
    Hi, I tried this application and I must say it's great. But I would prefer when you choose to export a contact or group to iblacklist it should have "cancel" as an option as well instead of just whitelist/blacklist. Thanks..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sup mates, good news, me and iRealSMS developer have been adjusting our applications to work as our users expect when they have both app's installed.
    So the update is being updated
    Hope to bring it soon, since we need to test our new versions together for a while.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

PhoneLine (03-01-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent news! Also, want to say thank to you spektro for the recent replacement activation key. I know there's been posts about folks saying they had problems, so want to thank you for the help when I needed to have my phone replaced recently!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sup mates, good news, me and iRealSMS developer have been adjusting our applications to work as our users expect when they have both app's installed.
    So the update is being updated
    Hope to bring it soon, since we need to test our new versions together for a while.
    I was planning to purchase IrealSMS quite seeing the new available updates. How is iblacklist going to integrate with ireal? How about some info?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

With our new update, that will be released soon (probably this weekend) iRealSMS will work with the quickreply feature, and both softwares will work 100%. It means iBlacklist will continue to filter incoming and outgoing sms that are considered blacklisted. The PrivacySMS of iBlacklist will continue to block the text preview popup, but if you have ireal sms quick reply enabled, you will see the quickreply popup on your screen. So basically both softwares will be 100% functional when they are installed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

With our new update, that will be released soon (probably this weekend) iRealSMS will work with the quickreply feature, and both softwares will work 100%. It means iBlacklist will continue to filter incoming and outgoing sms that are considered blacklisted. The PrivacySMS of iBlacklist will continue to block the text preview popup, but if you have ireal sms quick reply enabled, you will see the quickreply popup on your screen. So basically both softwares will be 100% functional when they are installed.
    niiiiiicccce....i wasnt trying to use mysms anymore especially with this new update that they just released. This is great news spek....thanks alot, it just made my day!!!
    Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken
    iOS 4.2.8
    I'm a NY GIANT!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cool! I hope what you mentioned in post #228 will be implemented as well (Just in case it was overlooked)

Props to you for making iblacklist friendly with ireal. Looking forward to the update soon.

Green Apple
    Thanks

An update for Mcleaner has been released. Still waiting for Iblacklist..

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust View Post
    An update for Mcleaner has been released. Still waiting for Iblacklist..
    +1
    Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken
    iOS 4.2.8
    I'm a NY GIANT!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi guys

Finally, the package has been sent to bigboss and shall point on Cydia as soon as he update his servers.
    First of all, apologies for this late update, but there are certain things in life we simple can't avoid or delay.

Here's a changelog (probably i'll forget something):

* First and most important. A whitelist won't stop the search on further whitelists, but will trigger the whitelist mode, where the system will search on further active whitelists until it finds the number to accept, or it will block the number by the end of the active whitelists;

* For blacklists, you can individually enable the AutoReply message for texts or sms or both (nothing new here), AND you can write your own text for blocked calls AND for blocked messages as different texts, so the system will send different texts for different events from that individual contact (this is new here);

* Now you can set if you would like the system to wait 15 minutes to send another autoreply to the just blocked caller, or if you want the system to send the message after each blocked event. (in both CallSettings -> AutoReply SMS and SMSSetings -> AutoReply SMS). The global enable switch policy is still the same from the previous version, so for blacklists, you need to switch on the AutoReply for each contact AND switch ON the global Enable switch.

* An option to block texts found inside the SMS text was added, so the system will perform it's actions if it finds the text you informed (check SMSSettings);

* There is an option to block restricted ID messages, just like restricted ID callers on CallSettings;

* Introduces the Answer Haptic (Extras), where the phone will vibrate when you are originating a call and the other person accept it (your outgoing call is answered), so you don't need to have your phone on your ear for the whole time while waiting for it to be answered.

* Introduces the Startup Report (Extras) , where iBlacklist system will place a report on lockscreen or springboard screen (this one only when the system is loaded) or both screens, where you will find many useful informations like if the system is ON/OFF, if you are registered or not, wich lists are active at that moment you are seeing it (it even checks the scheduler to see if the list is not disabled by it), number of blocked calls and blocked messages, and a launch button, where you can launch iBlacklist interface even from your lockscreen.

* Bug fixes of all kinds (major and minor).

* realsms support added, so realsms won't crash anymore...

Thanks !!!
    Last edited by spektro; 03-12-2009 at 02:26 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Bloodlust (03-12-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi guys

Finally, the package has been sent to bigboss and shall point on Cydia as soon as he update his servers.
    First of all, apologies for this late update, but there are certain things in life we simple can't avoid or delay.

Here's a changelog (probably i'll forget something):

* First and most important. A whitelist won't stop the search on further whitelists, but will trigger the whitelist mode, where the system will search on further active whitelists until it finds the number to accept, or it will block the number by the end of the active whitelists;

* For blacklists, you can individually enable the AutoReply message for texts or sms or both (nothing new here), AND you can write your own text for blocked calls AND for blocked messages as different texts, so the system will send different texts for different events from that individual contact (this is new here);

* Now you can set if you would like the system to wait 15 minutes to send another autoreply to the just blocked caller, or if you want the system to send the message after each blocked event. (in both CallSettings -> AutoReply SMS and SMSSetings -> AutoReply SMS). The global enable switch policy is still the same from the previous version, so for blacklists, you need to switch on the AutoReply for each contact AND switch ON the global Enable switch.

* An option to block texts found inside the SMS text was added, so the system will perform it's actions if it finds the text you informed (check SMSSettings);

* There is an option to block restricted ID messages, just like restricted ID callers on CallSettings;

* Introduces the Answer Haptic (Extras), where the phone will vibrate when you are originating a call and the other person accept it (your outgoing call is answered), so you don't need to have your phone on your ear for the whole time while waiting for it to be answered.

* Introduces the Startup Report (Extras) , where iBlacklist system will place a report on lockscreen or springboard screen (this one only when the system is loaded) or both screens, where you will find many useful informations like if the system is ON/OFF, if you are registered or not, wich lists are active at that moment you are seeing it (it even checks the scheduler to see if the list is not disabled by it), number of blocked calls and blocked messages, and a launch button, where you can launch iBlacklist interface even from your lockscreen.

* Bug fixes of all kinds (major and minor).

* realsms support added, so realsms won't crash anymore...

Thanks !!!
    Fantastic! All new features and added compatibility to Ireal! Thanks for the change I suggested in post #228. This update was definitely worth the wait!!

Thanks

!!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

iBlacklist 2.3 is now out and is iReal compatible!!!
    !!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

!!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Not Compatible with QuickSMS
    Just upgraded, and now whenever I send a text message through QuickSMS, I get 2 "Warning" errors. This saddens me deeply.....also disappointed that there is no fake password option like MCleaner. MCleaner's fake password option is poorly implemented, but it exists. I have to go back to MCleaner until the "Warning" issue is resolved.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    Just upgraded, and now whenever I send a text message through QuickSMS, I get 2 "Warning" errors. This saddens me deeply.....also disappointed that there is no fake password option like MCleaner. MCleaner's fake password option is poorly implemented, but it exists. I have to go back to MCleaner until the "Warning" issue is resolved.

Yes Iblacklist is MAJORLY causing problems with QUICKSMS.
    Im very upset and had to uninstall iBlacklist due to this

we need an update of Iblacklist.. PLEASEEEE

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

This update has been a long time coming! Thanks to all the Devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've worked along with irealsms dev in order to make them friendly, but, this wasn't really needed. The devs from sms applications can fix themselves their app and treat those errors when their actions face some situations.
    Seems this update sounded like iBlacklist was causing all the trouble, but it's not.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Bloodlust (03-13-2009), Poseidon79 (03-13-2009)

Banned
    Thanks

I've worked along with irealsms dev in order to make them friendly, but, this wasn't really needed. The devs from sms applications can fix themselves their app and treat those errors when their actions face some situations.
    Seems this update sounded like iBlacklist was causing all the trouble, but it's not.
    both quicksms and iblacklist were working fine together before the update.

why choose Irealsms? cause reznor is a fanboy?
    personally out of ALL the sms apps Ireal is the worst of them. And many share that opinion. Its bloatware. full of nonsense. and it uses 20-30mb of memory that I dont have I my Iphone. Who does?

This update for iBlacklist is the best to date and loyal customers like I who have bought the app 4 TIMES deserve to be able to use it, not matter what ELSE I have installed.

Is there atleast some kind of work around?

Personally I use iBlacklist for CALLS and the whole SMS problem boggles my mind since I dont have any of it turned on or ever will.

What are my options? Can you ATLEAST Look INTO the issue its causing for SOME kind of work around?
    I dont care if I disable all iBlacklist SMS features. They're pointless to me anyway.

Green Apple
    Thanks

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post
    both quicksms and iblacklist were working fine together before the update.

why choose Irealsms? cause reznor is a fanboy?
    personally out of ALL the sms apps Ireal is the worst of them. And many share that opinion. Its bloatware. full of nonsense. and it uses 20-30mb of memory that I dont have I my Iphone. Who does?

This update for iBlacklist is the best to date and loyal customers like I who have bought the app 4 TIMES deserve to be able to use it, not matter what ELSE I have installed.

Is there atleast some kind of work around?

Personally I use iBlacklist for CALLS and the whole SMS problem boggles my mind since I dont have any of it turned on or ever will.

What are my options? Can you ATLEAST Look INTO the issue its causing for SOME kind of work around?
    I dont care if I disable all iBlacklist SMS features. They're pointless to me anyway.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to OctopusPrime For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (03-13-2009)