+ Reply
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by spektro Ok. Actually, the sound and vibration of unblocked messages are handled by iBlacklist ONLY if the Extras->SMS Privacy is set to ON, wich will remove the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Ok. Actually, the sound and vibration of unblocked messages are handled by iBlacklist ONLY if the Extras->SMS Privacy is set to ON, wich will remove the popup on lock screen and also the popup on springboard, but needs to still play the sound and vibration as your preferences.
    If the SMS Privacy is OFF, iBlacklist does not need to handle the vibration/sound notifications, since it's done by the OS automatically when the sms arrives and the popups are shown.
    This result is really strange, you should be getting the vibration as i do here, and as all users does have.
    Do you have the SMS Privacy set to ON? Under wich condition don't you have the vibration?

I've tried to reproduce it here with no success, trying every single setup for SMS Privacy, iPhone locked/unlocked and other setups. Note if you have the MobileSMS app opened, the popups notifications won't happen.
    Yes I have SMS Privacy set to on. The active list is the black list, but the only two contacts I have there are not the people I exchange SMS with. I don't have the MobileSMS open when texting. I always close it after using it. But like I said on my first post, I had Psyl before but I uninstalled it because it was giving me the same issue with no vibration, and after that all was working well. I then used DiskAid to go to the root forlder of the iPhone and delete any reference I could find of Psyl to make sure it was not interfering with iBlacklist, which I like very much (I plan to donate soon). I really like that feature of blocking pop-ups because they're annoying, but I still want the vibration. Like I said, maybe it's another app getting in the way.

Okay, when I turn OFF SMS privacy I get the vibration. When I turn it on I get nothing. The phone doesn't vibrate when it's locked, unlocked, etc with the SMS Privacy set to on, but works well when it is set to off.
    Last edited by Monstermac; 01-19-2009 at 11:00 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks for the information you provided by e mail. After installing the KeyVib application you already have installed on your device, the vibration was GONE. Uninstalling this keyvib does not bring it back because IT MAKE A PERMANENT CHANGE on your Celestial.framework, wich modifies how AudioServices works.

SO, THE KEYVIB APPLICATION CAUSES THE VIBRATION TO NOT WORK BY DOING PERMANENT CHANGES INTO A PRIVATE FRAMEWORK ON YOUR DEVICE!!! BE AWARE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Monstermac (01-20-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the information you provided by e mail. After installing the KeyVib application you already have installed on your device, the vibration was GONE. Uninstalling this keyvib does not bring it back because IT MAKE A PERMANENT CHANGE on your Celestial.framework, wich modifies how AudioServices works.

SO, THE KEYVIB APPLICATION CAUSES THE VIBRATION TO NOT WORK BY DOING PERMANENT CHANGES INTO A PRIVATE FRAMEWORK ON YOUR DEVICE!!! BE AWARE.
    Than you very much!!!!!! It worked!!!!! I will contribute for your help and for your app. Thanks!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi spekto, donīt know if this is too off-topic now: after an actual discussion in a supportforum concerning sms and mms spam via premium sms number (f.e. 33311): how about an option to set a filter:

"do not allow 5-digit numbers.." or something like that?

Thx,
    Mike

----------------

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Problem solved. Spectro correct.
    Last edited by Hunmedlab; 01-29-2009 at 05:44 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi Doctor

I think we already solved this by e mail, correct?

Regards

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any expected release date of the upcoming version yet?

Thanks
    Hmmm... My unregistered iblacklist has wrkd fir me psswd and all... But thanks for the heads up, I probly won't upgrade now until this is fixed. Seems like u guys r having slot of problems with it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I also get the database error very frequently. But main problem is eveytime it blocks a call and I'm using the phone via web, text, cydia, ect. My phone will freeze and go into a hard reset. I can't go a day without this happening. I also noticed when it freezes and I reboot the phone all is good. But if I let the phone reboot on it's own during the freeze. When it restatts is when I get the database error. Any help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can anyone help please...the iblacklist was working then all off a sudden it froze...cant do anything....home screen, turn off phone, or touch the screen.....heeeeelp please
    Try a hard reset, Hold down Home & Power/Lock until the phone shuts down. Probably just a slight crash of the app, mobilesubstrate, or 100 other things (including all of Apples "fantastic crash-proof" software).

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This problem has been solved and the next update shall fix this.
    About the ETA, i shall be on the next week, but sure in a couple of weeks, since i'm on a vacation travel right now ( i can't remeber the last time i had a vacation). Hope to bring the fix ASAP.

Thanks

so how do we fix this?

Thanks

Hey I downloade iBlackList, entered the number I wanted to block, but it was still getting through. Do I have to register for it to work or what?
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Question: Why it’s not blocking calls and messages?
    1) Check if you have MobileSubstrate properly
    installed;
    2) Check if the application is enabled;
    3) Check if the list is not disabled by the scheduler.

Also, check if you correctly added the contact to the list and if the list is active.

Question: How do I add a contact to a blacklist?
    1) Select BlackList row on the main view;
    2) Select the list you want to add a contact;
    3) Click on the + button on the navigation bar;
    4) Choose one of the three options to add a contact
    (from AddressBook, call log or sms log) or type the
    name and number;
    5) Set if you want to block calls, sms or both;
    6) Set if the contact is eligible to receive the AutoReply
    SMS;
    7) Set the call action for that contact;
    8) Click on the red button to effectively add it to the list.

Please visit www.iblacklist.com.br and download the user manual.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iBlacklist is behaving funny for me. It sometimes blocks the number..but at times the calls get throught.. im using version 2.0

Thanks

I'm glad i'm only using it to hide Pop-Up Texts.lol Good luck with everything to the rest of you guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thank you protector of stalkers!