+ Reply
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by spektro No, what i said is: On THIS CURRENT version, you can set many things per contact, just check it, and on the NEXT version you will
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    No, what i said is:

On THIS CURRENT version, you can set many things per contact, just check it, and on the NEXT version you will be abled to set the call disconnection type per contact.

In other words, the 2.1-1 apply the global filter policy to any contact. The next version will be configurable per contact.

Also, the current version has the option you want. Just go to Call or SMS Settings and set the Statusbar Icon to OFF. But it has NO CONFLICT with any application. It places it's own icon if your setup say so.

Try it.
    I am really looking forward to the individual call/sms filter option for each contact / individual filter per blacklist list feature. I will surely try it out when the next version is released. And will purchase it if it works to my satisfaction. Thanks a lot!

Green Apple
    Thanks

So...any updates/possible release dates?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mashom's Avatar
    Thanks

old serial will work on new update ?
    i purchased this app when i was using 1.1.4
    and i am using 2.1 firmware version
    Core To Quad 6600 2.4 Ghz(4x2 MB cache), 1x4 GB RAM(888 MHz)
    Nvidia 512 MB (256 Bit) 7950 GT Graphics Card
    Wireless Mouse,Keyboard,HeadPhone,Wireless BroadBand
    HP W2408 Vivid Color 24" Widescreen Flat LCD Monitor

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes, it will fully work. The license is hardware based, so it does not change by a simple restore or update.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks, looking forward to it! I really hope that are no conflicts with IrealSMS though. Especially when I heard mcleaner conflicts with Irealsms's quick reply feature.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I really hope your still planning on releasing the update this week, as you may have noticed noticed i'm dying for that blocked SMS auto reply lol, after that i'm all set
    Last edited by Lace; 12-20-2008 at 12:39 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

There is an update to 2.2 version of iBlacklist, but this package is incorrect, since it was redone on the host to incorporate some of the host files and, unfortunately, when the .deb was redone it was packed with the old library file. As a result, the 2.2 does not work as expected.
    Please use the attached file. Just perform the update to 2.2, then ssh and replace the file in /Library/Frameworks/iBlacklist.framework by this one (permission is 0755)

I spoke with bigboss, and asked for a 2.2-1 version on Cydia that has the correct files.
    So you can wait until a 2.2-1 is up or try the solution above, it's the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

There is an update to 2.2 version of iBlacklist, but this package is incorrect, since it was redone on the host to incorporate some of the host files and, unfortunately, when the .deb was redone it was packed with the old library file. As a result, the 2.2 does not work as expected.
    Please use the attached file. Just perform the update to 2.2, then ssh and replace the file in /Library/Frameworks/iBlacklist.framework by this one (permission is 0755)

I spoke with bigboss, and asked for a 2.2-1 version on Cydia that has the correct files.
    got it, did it, works!

Can you list the new features for this upgrade?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone else having problem with the blocked SMS auto reply? I tried installing the updated dylib spektro posted but it still doesn't work. The SMS gets blocked but no reply goes out.

EDIT***

Realized i didn't have the auto-reply enabled for that specific contact. After i turned it on it works perfectly. Thanks a lot spektro, this app has everything i could possibly need now.
    Last edited by Lace; 12-20-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

when is the option to say ADD THE WHOLE phone book

or just go down the contact list and select MULTIPLE Contacts...

the current setup makes it a painful process to add EACH person to the list.

and my phone just reboots when I enable iblacklist now-
    not happy-

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post

not happy-
    You could just use the whitelist, meaning only the people on it are unblocked, everyone else is blaclisted.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lace For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (12-20-2008)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    You could just use the whitelist, meaning only the people on it are unblocked, everyone else is blaclisted.
    yea I guess I can just create a dummy contact and add that only.
    thanks for the idea.
    Not really a solution but it will do for now.

but its still a time consuming process to many any kind of list, big or small.

We should be able to just go through our contacts and check of the ones we want added... kinda like how we select themes in winterboard.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Nice!!! Thanks for the feedback Lace.

I attached here the user manual. It will be up soon on our website, as soon as the people responsible for the website move their *** !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

jrentzke (12-22-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post

not happy-
    U could create individual blacklist profiles and dump your contacts inside with the kind of call/sms filter you want. duh...

Just wanna know if I were to enable "address book only", would I still be able to single out contacts to blacklist in an individual list if the contact(s) exists in the address book as well? Or can I create a whitelist to enable contacts which do not exist in my address book?
    Last edited by Bloodlust; 12-21-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If i correctly understood what you want is, enable Address Book Only option, so you will accept only people in your address book and block all the others, BUT still use a blacklist to remove from the extended address book acceptance some contacts that are on your address book but you don't want to accept, OR use a whitelist to include people that are not in your address book to also be accepted (and not be blocked by the fact that they are not in your address book.

If this is what you want, yes, you can do it.
    The list with the priority 1 will be always used when the address book only option is ON.
    As a result, you can:

Blacklist - exclude people that are in your address book without the need to delete them from it;

OR

Whitelist - include people that are not in your address book to be accepted.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (12-22-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

You know what, I just installed the trial version of iblacklist yesterday and AGAIN it caused an infinite SWOD on my 2g iphone with 2.1 firmware. This is the 2nd time this has happened and I am absolutely SICK of it!

The funny thing is, the first time when this happened I was trying out 2.1.1. And when a call I set to block came in, the whole Iphone hung.

Then when I tried to switch it on again this morning, same thing happens, does not go into springboard. Looks like this program is totally out for me!

Update : I updated to 2.2 firmware, now trying out again
    Last edited by Bloodlust; 12-21-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[irrelevant]
    Last edited by tonycortes; 06-09-2010 at 01:15 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Spektro.
    2 questions:
    1)I updatetd to 2.2 yesterday not knowing bout this post. Till now blacklist (free version) works on my iPhone 2G, 2.2

Is it necessary to ssh my phone, or am I fine waiting for 2.2.1 on the server?

2) When I add a contact, I have the option to activate autoreply sms. I assume this option only works with the (now still greyed out) auto-reply option in the sms settings, right?
    If I buy iBlacklist, what happens to the option then? Will I be able to put an own text in there?

Thx,
    Mike

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ahhh thank you! the hang up option for us t-mobile people rocks!!!no more damn messages from unwanted people!!

thank you, thank you!