+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adding more Installer.app sources

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
yes.. I had to completely delete the current plist.. down the xml.. rename the xml my problem was I was renaming the xml.. but, already had one so it was
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    yes.. I had to completely delete the current plist.. down the xml.. rename the xml

my problem was I was renaming the xml.. but, already had one so it was renaming with a (2) in the name.

jp

putting nonentity 3 on now.

okay Kyle.. beautiful theme.. thanks.. one thing. Do I need to edit the order of the icons to get launcher on the home screen?

Nevermind.. just gonna use finder. I knew there was a reason why we had that.

jp

I shot you a thanks!

jp
    Last edited by joejoeiphone1; 08-26-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joejoeiphone1 View Post
    yes.. I had to completely delete the current plist.. down the xml.. rename the xml

my problem was I was renaming the xml.. but, already had one so it was renaming with a (2) in the name.

jp

putting nonentity 3 on now.

okay Kyle.. beautiful theme.. thanks.. one thing. Do I need to edit the order of the icons to get launcher on the home screen?
    I didn't make any of these theme, Mandara made that one. I am just making the zip file and hosting them so you can access them.

If a theme didn't have the installer and launcher icon provided, I just made one hidden icon(installer, so you can uninstall and install new themes) because I didn't want to start making a whole row of hidden icons,hehe.

If you want launcher on a theme that doesn't have it then you will need to add it at the end of of the "icon list" section. Don't add it anywhere else or a theme with a background will get messed up.

<dict>
    <key>displayIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.nullriver.iphone.Launcher</string>
    </dict>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTymes For This Useful Post:

Alperovich (09-13-2007)

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the sources and updates!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ould someone make a thread dedicated to each of these sources for discussion and listing the files they offer? Iknow HT is themes only (..right?) but what about death? What kind of source is he? What is it offering?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thanx just added your sources thanx alot!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

HighTymes, can u add iSwitchers info to the installer.app plist...that way we can dl it again and drop it where it needs to be...TIA

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j00sh View Post
    Oh ok, thanks buddy i appreciate it!
    You can also download the default iphone theme from the installer too, if you have added hyghtymes source. It would be "Stock_Theme (1.01)" in the installer.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oxide99 View Post
    HighTymes, can u add iSwitchers info to the installer.app plist...that way we can dl it again and drop it where it needs to be...TIA
    As you wish, CyberGreg's Installer source is now added to my source download.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok i installed a theme from installer. I didn't relaly know what I was doing as I'm having to ask this quesiton. I have iswitcher and those themes work great. However, i see this one (not iswitcher theme) did not have icons for certain apps. Esp the installer one so I can't uninstall this theme. High Tymes says it is hidden. How do I find the hidden installer icon? I'm taking that to mean it is hidden on the springboard??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rushme View Post
    ok i installed a theme from installer. I didn't relaly know what I was doing as I'm having to ask this quesiton. I have iswitcher and those themes work great. However, i see this one (not iswitcher theme) did not have icons for certain apps. Esp the installer one so I can't uninstall this theme. High Tymes says it is hidden. How do I find the hidden installer icon? I'm taking that to mean it is hidden on the springboard??
    yea i've tried installing those theme's also. they always mess up my order of things, then not all icons change (but iswitcher does that too). but mainly its bad b/c i have to reset my order of things. those themes should just work with iswitcher if u ask me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    yea i've tried installing those theme's also. they always mess up my order of things, then not all icons change (but iswitcher does that too). but mainly its bad b/c i have to reset my order of things. those themes should just work with iswitcher if u ask me.

Thanks for the reply.. so how do i find the installer app so i can fix this. it also hid the rSBT icon so i can't change the order either. I don't want to wipe clean and start over. I just made my carrier icon last night and it looks great! HAHA

My iPhone is a Part of Me mofolo's Avatar
    Thanks

Soon there will be a website that will host your own personal sources and you can upload unlimited apps to them.

Keep an eye on my signature for more information.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Thanks
    hey can i get some sources so i can add them to my phone please!!!!
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12