Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5 icon dock available on Cydia

Default 5 icon dock available on Cydia
    Thanks to Saurik!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smoen02 For This Useful Post:

dkaye (08-30-2008), gatorboy (08-30-2008), kcrmson (08-30-2008), ProjectGSX (08-30-2008), skb875 (08-30-2008)

SAURIK Thank you sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh You are the man. Thanks for leting down these installer greedy dev team.

I will donate you in near futur, what is your paypal email ?

Thanks again you are doing a great job for our pleasure.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice one Jay no need for that bunch of money graning sods, I think you no who I mean, there mentioned in Cydia when installing 5 dock.

Just been messing with it and it's wicked. And Sairik don't charge for it, however I am going to make a donation to Jay for all the wonderfull stuff he's done for all of us.

And I think you should too ;-)

IphoneCrazy
    Last edited by Real_Iphonecrazy; 08-30-2008 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Real_Iphonecrazy For This Useful Post:

gatorboy (08-30-2008)

I have been waiting for this for a long time!!
    30+ Apps Installed And Going
    1.1.4 8GB Iphone
    Jailbraked using Ziphone !!!

thanks saruik, I've too been waiting, screw Kate 2.0, this man is the **** ; )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysmi29 For This Useful Post:

gatorboy (08-30-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by smoen02 View Post
    Thanks to Saurik!!
    What's it called, or what repository do I need to add?
    Thanks

this is awesome been waiting for ever. and to mrkay look in the changes area it should be in there.
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    What's it called, or what repository do I need to add?
    Thanks
    in cydia...search...it's called five icon dock

Quote Originally Posted by Alecia View Post
    in cydia...search...it's called five icon dock
    I have searched. I did and always do that before I come on here and ask. It is not there which means I do not have the repository for it added. I do not want to add every repository on the list to find it. I would appreciate it if you could help out with the name of the repository that I must add.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SAURIK is the man! I started a thread awhile back about how RipDev has basically screwed all of those who paid for Kate by disabling the "facelift" option if you also have Winterboard installed. For most of us, the 5-icon dock and maybe the dock reflection were the main reasons we paid for Kate since everything else it offers you can pretty much get for free. So my hats off to Saurik for going above the call of duty (which he has done from day one) and fixing this wrong done by RipDev. I encourage all of you using cydia and taking advantage of Saurik's generosity to donate to the man just as I have.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

I have searched. I did and always do that before I come on here and ask. It is not there which means I do not have the repository for it added. I do not want to add every repository on the list to find it. I would appreciate it if you could help out with the name of the repository that I must add.
    apt.saurik.com

Should be a default repo, though.
    Last edited by ProjectGSX; 08-30-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Is there anything this guy can't do? Friggin Superman!
    wwjd

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

awesome!

To keep with my theme, took one of armadillo's aqwoah icons for aquarium, shrunk it down - and relabeled it for BossPrefs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectGSX View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

apt.saurik.com

Should be a default repo, though.
    Might be a problem with my Cydia cuz it's not there. Sauirik's source is but not the program. When I try and refresh I get "sub process bzip2 returned". When I try and reinstall Sauriks source I get "Error size mismatch" Anybody have any advice? I'm on 2.0.1 and it has been winpwn'd.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

This man ceases to amaze me!

zomg, Why did I have to send my iPhone in for repair now of all times?

I can't wait to JB my new phone...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

Might be a problem with my Cydia cuz it's not there. Sauirik's source is but not the program. When I try and refresh I get "sub process bzip2 returned". When I try and reinstall Sauriks source I get "Error size mismatch" Anybody have any advice? I'm on 2.0.1 and it has been winpwn'd.
    did u check in "Changes" cause anything that it is new you will find it there by date...thats how i saw it

can i get some help getting this working? i installed it via cydia, and the install appears to have gone smoothly, but after i restart springboard, my dock still has 4 icons. i checked settings for an option to change it. am i missing something?

ps: it could be because i had intelliscreen and kate installed at some point, but they are both uninstalled now.

Quote Originally Posted by itzcoolz View Post
    can i get some help getting this working? i installed it via cydia, and the install appears to have gone smoothly, but after i restart springboard, my dock still has 4 icons. i checked settings for an option to change it. am i missing something?

ps: it could be because i had intelliscreen and kate installed at some point, but they are both uninstalled now.
    Press and drag a new icon into the dock.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to forthatmatter For This Useful Post:

itzcoolz (08-30-2008)

Just drag what Icon you want there into the dock

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bschucher For This Useful Post:

itzcoolz (08-30-2008)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast