Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToneFXs

I've heard of people not being getting their serial and not being able to reach the Dev. Anyone actually successfully get this paid for and working?

Thanks

Yes no problems at all..

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had it for over 3 months & no problems at all.
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=

I had the trial a while back, but went to download again and buy it, but for some reason it doesn't show up on Cydia, not in search, not when I show all packages. Any ideas on why? Maybe I don't have the right source or something, I dunno

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Now the question is how do I add more tones to it for email, text, etc?
    Last edited by ChrisAC84; 04-30-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Angry Tone fx is rubbish
    and should be removed from cydia apps store. The software used to work on earlier versions of I tune's but not any more. I have paid and registered it on my phone added the creator to my desktop but the software will not recognise either my phone when docked or i tunes. I have sent numerous emails to the developer but to date have neither had a refund of satisfactory conclusion to the issue. Tone fx offer a work around but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find the folder on my phone, "as the suggested" to add my alerts too.

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you get around it or a refund?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curveycas View Post
    and should be removed from cydia apps store. The software used to work on earlier versions of I tune's but not any more. I have paid and registered it on my phone added the creator to my desktop but the software will not recognise either my phone when docked or i tunes. I have sent numerous emails to the developer but to date have neither had a refund of satisfactory conclusion to the issue. Tone fx offer a work around but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find the folder on my phone, "as the suggested" to add my alerts too.

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you get around it or a refund?:
    I just do it manually works great put caf files into /private/var/mobile/Media/Efiko/SoundEffects
    R.
    Last edited by g0sbv; 08-16-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by curveycas View Post

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you get around it or a refund?:
    Yeah, its annoying that they're "working on it" to get it to work for the latest version of iTunes. For the longest time they said they were working to get it to work with 9.1 and never did.

It sucks that it wont automatically sent it to your phone but the workaround does work..i found it out on my own and actually told them about it at one point..lol. I have no problem SSH'ing it to my phone but they should be refunding 1/2 my money back since I have to do 1/2 the work to get it to work correctly.

Other then that, I'm still happy with it.

Is tonefx pro compatible with 4.3 for some reason the unlock tone won't work any sugg please help.

Quote Originally Posted by mannyp368 View Post
    Is tonefx pro compatible with 4.3 for some reason the unlock tone won't work any sugg please help.
    I didn't even realize there was a ToneFX2.0 out...hmm..$1.99 upgrade price. My unlock tone works with ToneFX. I'll try installing ToneFX2 to see if it still all works.

I just set my unlock/lock tone to the sound I want...it works on my 3GS but I just realized I'm on 4.2.1..so I'm no help.
    Last edited by vice86; 04-25-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mannyp368 View Post
    It works if you have a password before unlocking. I had the same problem but I discovered that when it lock with password it worked.

I had to go back to ToneFXs 1....2.0 was screwing up my backgrounding. If I had Sleep Machine or Audiogalaxy running...they'd stop playing sound if I got a text alert. I'd have to restart the apps to hear them again.

I sent an email to the ToneFX people a couple weeks ago and like usual..i haven't heard back from them at all. They suck at gettting back to you unless you hound them.

I've already sent 3 emails and nothing thanks for responding though.

I have the same sound problem, and it really sucks becuase I like to ride my motorcycle while listening to music and if I get a text, my music will stop- I can't easily turn it back on while I am riding... version 1.0 didn't do this, I loved it- so I figured I would love the update, but this issue is a show stopper for me.

I hope it is corrected soon.

Well I upgraded to 4.3.3 and tried out ToneFX 2.0 v.2.0.4 and it all seems to be working just fine now.

Although I did make a couple feature requests that ToneFX REALLY needs to incorporate into 2.0....they had it working great in ToneFX 1.0 but seemed to have changed the functionality for some reason for the worse.

First, separate ringtone files (m4r) and alert files (caf)...why they're combined into one list under Custom Tones i have no idea. It makes getting to them annoying when you have a ton of ringtones and alerts on your phone. If i want all my caf tones at the top I have to add a character to all the file names like a "-" just so they're at the top of the list.

Second, either let us hear the .caf tone in the Manage Tone section so we know what we want to delete. I tend to dump a bunch of .caf files from games into my ToneFX folders and then just trash what I don't like one by one....OR in the Custom Tone list...let us swipe across the tone to bring up the DELETE button like we could in ToneFX 1.0. It just doesn't make any sense why they changed this.

Third, SHUFFLE ALL button like they had in TF1.0...they took it out of 2.0 and now you have to manually select ALL your ringtones if you want to shuffle them all.

I'd just go back to 1.0 but I like being able to assign sounds to notifications from games and stuff

****** ToneFX...still stops sound on certain apps when getting a text alert. If i'm listening thru Audiogalaxy or iCabMobile I end up having to open them and hitting the PLAY button again after I get a text.

Gonna have to go back to ToneFX 1.0.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234