+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToneFXs

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
You get around a dozen tones for alerts, the mail tone he provides is pretty damn nice. Loud as hell. Ringers are very user specific (like im sure none of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You get around a dozen tones for alerts, the mail tone he provides is pretty damn nice. Loud as hell.

Ringers are very user specific (like im sure none of you'd think my supermario and zelda ringers would be OK on your phone) so i can understand why he did not provide any.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0ntar View Post
    It is worth the money. I dont see why people complain when someone writes something usefull and wants to sell it. Am i the only working adult on these forums that is willing to pay for services rendered?
    I totally agree with you, these guys are more than deserving to get a few bucks for thier hard work. But if its a trial app, it should be mentioned in the description on Cydia and/or installer.
    On the other hand, for me personally... i'm usually more likely to donate for a kickass free app, than I am to pay for one. And I usually donate more than most of the "mandatory donation" apps ask for!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Winterboard already allows for custom UI sounds. Not shuffling of alerts and ringtones though (which I'll never use anyway).

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

yah winterboard will do it if you know how to use the bundles portion and what to name folders. it can change anything

i kinda found a trick on how to extend the trial period. 4000+ days remaining. whata trial
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smirkis For This Useful Post:

20Eyes (06-21-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why this feature was not included on the iphone in the first place I will never understand. The UI sounds on the iphone are crap. One of the main reasons I jailbreak my iphone is to change these sounds. I can't hear any of them.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Seems to be working good for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you can get it for free.... change the date to like 2032 and then install it, go to the app, close it, go back and change it back to auto date/time
    then whenever u go back to the app, it will say like 4,000 + days left on trial!!!! haha

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bensternater3333 View Post
    you can get it for free.... change the date to like 2032 and then install it, go to the app, close it, go back and change it back to auto date/time
    then whenever u go back to the app, it will say like 4,000 + days left on trial!!!! haha
    atleast give credit where its due, i jus didn't wanna post it on a not so cheating friendly site. i figured this out the day it came out.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just thought I'd mention that the recently released update to this app seems to fix the date change "hack". It will report that the trial has expired when the date is rolled back. Explains why the changelog doesn't go into details, only saying that various bugs have been fixed. Would be nice to see something like this for free, but if a donation of $2.99 gets this thing registered then I'd say that's not such a bad deal.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Went to go donate $2.99 and the option for it is gone.
    Last edited by Untaken; 09-09-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks

can someone tell me where I can SSH my tones into plz?

Thanks

hey can someone tell me where on my PC does ToneFXs Creator store the made caf files?

Thanks

I've got ToneFXs and can change everything except the mail sounds. It gives me the option and lets me pick from my tones and the ones provided, but I still hear the original tones for mail (received mail & sent mail). I can change everything else (sms, charging, calendar, etc.). Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

For some reason mine makes certain tones quieter than they really are, or fades them in possibly... any one have this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When you save the file to your phone, you can select fade in/out. It's on by default.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwcoexec View Post
    I've got ToneFXs and can change everything except the mail sounds. It gives me the option and lets me pick from my tones and the ones provided, but I still hear the original tones for mail (received mail & sent mail). I can change everything else (sms, charging, calendar, etc.). Any thoughts on what the problem could be?
    I upgraded to 2.2.1 and no longer have the issue with the mail sounds. Not sure if its just a coincidence, but the problem is fixed.

Thanks

I bought this app like 8 months ago, I still use it to shuffle my ringtones and change my text tone and email tone, its so awesome.

Terrific app highly reccomended

Thanks

This app is totally worth it. I use the old m4a -> m4r rename for my MP3 tones, and it works like a charm. I have like 20 songs, for now, that I shuffle through. Props to the dev! I donated like 7 or 8 bucks for it, and it was 100% worth it.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

You can always go to Efiko Software - ToneFXs

and download the ToneFXs creator

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Tonefxs erorr message
    Can anaybady halp me? I Downloded Tonefxs in iphone 3g and try to register i get erorr message that software has been registered multiple times on different devices Please Purchase a new License. After i Purchased anew License stil i am geting same message. this hapens after i Restore my iphone,
    I emale to tonefxs but no Reply sofar, I Donated tow times for tow licenses.
    Please halp

Thanks

^^ contact the Dev. I'm sure they will help you out.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix