Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTrac - beta tester(s) needed

Arrow iTrac - beta tester(s) needed
    I need a couple of people who are running 1.1.3 to help me test the new version of iTrac, a UPS/FedEx/USPS package tracking app.

Its currently tested working on 1.1.2 - however, I havent upgraded my phone yet, so I need someone who is on 1.1.3 and who knows how to SSH in to manually install an app.

please PM me if you'd like to help.

thanks!

I am on 1.1.3 and iTrac works fine. I used natetrue's jailbreak. I don't know why you wanted somebody who could manually SSH in; I can, but it's on installer, and has been for a while.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    I don't know why you wanted somebody who could manually SSH in; I can, but it's on installer, and has been for a while.
    Because he wants people to test his new version which isn't on installer.

i am on 1.1.3 and iTrac does not work.

i used iTunes, then Ziphone to fix everything, installed jiffy runtime and then iTrac, Hangs and returns to springboard right after the iTrac Splash screen. Any hope of an 1.1.3 compatibele version soon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

My girlfriend is a manager for UPS and we just got her the iPhone on Thursday. I'm very new to the phone but I can try to help if someone can give me a quick lesson on how to put it on her phone.