Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with NES 0.99.04

Default Problems with NES 0.99.04
    I just installed the installer app and NES tonight but NES wont find any of the roms i moved onto the phone i tried adding the roms in terminal and in cyberduck both times when i went into the finder app i can see the files. does anyone know if there is something i could have missed?

I have 0.99.04 and it works fine.
    Ensure that permissions are set correctly for the roms, and that the directories that were created for the roms are as follows:
    /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES/
    It is case sensitive so ensure its typed as above.

Is you path right for the ROMs /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES?

Also did you turn your phone off and on again? I had to that to get the new games I put on.

capitalization does matter in Mach/Mac OSX/BSD

I have not had a problem with

how do you set the permissions i never did anything about that but i have the directories correct

If you are using winscp all you need to do is right click and select properties. On the bottom of that window you will see four numbers ensure it is set to 0777.
    Make sure the NES.app folder has that setting as well as the roms, and program.

does that work on macs?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yes i think so and the controllers still are buggy and when u fly in mario3 the level freaks oit at the bottom if u go to high

You can use Cyberduck or Fugu to perform these tasks on a Mac. But set the permissions to 0755. For more,
    http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...lator_mac.html

And to install NES the easy way, here:
    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/so-nice/h...one-292655.php