Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAno -The virtual iphone piano

here u go

http://installerpackages.com/iAno-1.0.0.zip

however i aint getting no sounds at all any help
    Last edited by at004; 02-13-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no sound here!

a solution is said to be to go to sound effects option in general but i cant find such option

My iphone dont have a "sound effects" option under setings > general. Not under setings > sound eather. I have 1.1.3

It's up on installer... and I have to say, it is AWESOME.

We just had two guys here in my office using two separate phones playing "Heart and Soul"

Awesome stuff.

It's in Toys....this soft is great 10x !!!!

Definitely a cool little app... I don't have "Sound Effects" either under Settings, however, when I launched the app and tapped a few keys there was sound coming out. Can't wait to play with this more later today!

Looks awesome! It wouldn't take that long to simply record all 88 keys though, instead of finding a sample CD.

Can't wait till the release; the i-app-a-day piano was a piece of garbage, it was video game sounds.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

no soun, whats going on? How do i get sound, theres no such thing as general>sound effects

i think the problem to no sounds is that we have to place the folder samples in with the app but where?

Default Please use other thread
    Hi there!
    I'm the creator of iAno, and although I'm really chuffed that you all took the time out to talk about my app, I have to say that some of the information on this thread is a bit inaccurate (such as included videos of the iAppADay piano ). The forum mod has asked, in return for graciously hosting iAno, that I create an official "release" post, so I have done so. It would be great, therefore if you could move discussion onto there. Thanks, and I really look forward to seeing and hearing what tunes people can play with my app!

hey . bro the information provided to me that the creator of this app is moothecow from ipodtouchfans.......mister Aardvark ...i really hope u r the moothecow...if so ..i want tell u something ..i removed the videos of the i app a day piano ...actually i dindt saw them myself ...i have seen them today ...and ya thanx for the great app ...and ya always welcome for starting threads for ur app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12