Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder for 3G (2.0 iPhone) released

Guess this app is on it's way to an official burial...the devs have jumped ship around here and are ignoring customer questions for what's now become WEEKS.

Even the formerly-hardcore IVR fanboys are tearing up the Cycorder threads nowadays. No irrational screams at IVR dissenters in a long time...which speaks volumes about their current support base.

RIP $19.99 IVR Crew!!!
    Last edited by jwcrash; 09-07-2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

It is pretty ridiculous. I filed a complaint through Paypal to try to get a refund. There is no reason that Dreamcatcher cant respond or provide an update to fix these issues. Especially since they seem like easy issues to fix. Cycorder all the way!

Thumbs down Ongoing MMi User Support For Dreamcatcher(?)
    Also worth mentioning that the missing features are STILL listed as part of the IVR app available for $20 on their homepage. If I'd purchased this POS, I would have initiated a chargeback through my credit card company...they will not deliver the product they are advertising.

Amazing that the MMi member who roared to IVR's defense early on have now clamored aboard the Cycorder wagon that they previously ignored.

Any of the attackers care to disclose their connection to Dreamcatcher now that it's clear this train isn't going any further? You are doing a great disservice to the MMi community with your continued support of this product and their business practices.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 09-07-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Dreamcather replied to an email I sent. They said an update is coming soon. Not sure what "soon" means and what the update will add/fix. Just an FYI.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOrioles33 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-24-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    They said an update is coming soon.
    Appreciate you posting this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

With their deceptive business behavior regarding features, AWOL status @ MMi, and Cycorder's stunning superiority, DC has a lot of ground to make up.

I agree 100%. I would just like to get my $20 worth.

be patient everyone a new solution is coming very soon based on this reading

http://www.ixtension.com

as an FYI, these guys who dev the video recorder for 3g you are all talking about also dev the voice dialer and wont allow me a paying customer to get it in any way only via the app store for a cost which is ridiculous and unfair, they took our money no doubt in my mind or at least till then pony up and get us a working 3g Video and VoiceDial for us on 2.1 who have PAID!

I am waiting for this new one it looks great anyhow
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456