Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder for 3G (2.0 iPhone) released

what does the documents folder do ?

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post

Anyone?
    Think it saves temporary information to it. Like when you're playing a game and save the game, the save file goes to that documents folder.
    wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post

Anyone?
    The Documents folder in your Applications directory stores your registration information. The Documents folder in your mobile directory stores your recorded files.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

its crazy how i jus saw this on the little green demon already and on cnpda....

Quote Originally Posted by tarfan View Post
    pay threw paypal got order number have not recieved a thing so emailed them they came back with ticket where you go up and plug in your info it says no orders found by email address but when i do it from order number its says email being sent turn off spam and still no email registration number i beleve i have been ripped

I actually found my order# on SWREG.org and had them resend my email confirmation. It still has not come through. still nothing 18 hours later
    just got mine at 5 am here on the east coast!! You should be gettings yours soon.

Wow...first the cracked version is available EVERYWHERE. Now Cycorder shows up with a pricetag $20 less than IVR. $19.99 is turning out to be a huge mistake, methinks.

It's also a little odd to release an app and then disappear for 24+ hours - Saurik is all over the Cycorder thread *gasp* asking us what we'd be willing to pay for a full-featured version.

Coldrg, meanwhile, seems inclined to ignore everyone here! Not promising...
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

no one was compaling about 20 bucks when it came out on 2g..as a matter of fact..yalls were buying it cause that one guy...i think monsterandfriends or whatever promised everyone an app and didn't come thru...so we all hopped on iphoneviderecorder bandwagon...u guys can't be pleased either way..i seen apps for 40 bucks on the app store and more...they have updated iphonerecorder many of times...no one will be satisfied these days..damn shame...beggers can't be choosers u dumb F**cks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jasonm253 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (08-23-2008), lillewis51 (08-24-2008), x999x (08-23-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    no one was compaling about 20 bucks when it came out on 2g..as a matter of fact..yalls were buying it cause that one guy...i think monsterandfriends or whatever promised everyone an app and didn't come thru...so we all hopped on iphoneviderecorder bandwagon...u guys can't be pleased either way..i seen apps for 40 bucks on the app store and more...they have updated iphonerecorder many of times...no one will be satisfied these days..damn shame...beggers can't be choosers u dumb F**cks
    QTF

Serious, someone doesn't like the price so they go full emo every chance they get, lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (08-23-2008)

Talking Applaud this man!
    BIG ups (and a Thanks!) for the most grammatically-humiliating post I've seen outside Digg or YouTube. Your diction and spelling are absolutely stunning. I'm gonna go give more Thanks to your past posts (as long as they're as garbled as this one)!!!

yalls yalls yalls yalls shut up...........who's begging? go "compale" elsewhere
    Last edited by z3r01; 08-23-2008 at 01:34 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (08-23-2008)

Hey guys,

I was trying to figure out how to take my recorded videos out of my iphone and transfer it over to my computer. I searched but didnd't find anything for iphone 2.0. I know how to use winSCP by the way. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Outside of the grammar..its the friggin truth. The fact is if you dont like his price, DONT BUY IT. Eventually he will either lower his price to make sales or make NO money. The support I see on this forum for cracked (stolen) software is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by soulracerdc2 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was trying to figure out how to take my recorded videos out of my iphone and transfer it over to my computer. I searched but didnd't find anything for iphone 2.0. I know how to use winSCP by the way. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris
    /private/var/mobile/Documents/Media/iPhoneVideoRecorder
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

soulracerdc2 (08-23-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Outside of the grammar...
    But that's the best part of his post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    But that's the best part of his post!!!
    yalls yalls yalls yalls , sorry, being ignorant right now

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Outside of the grammar..its the friggin truth. The fact is if you dont like his price, DONT BUY IT. Eventually he will either lower his price to make sales or make NO money. The support I see on this forum for cracked (stolen) software is unreal.
    I hope all of you guys saying "if you don't like the price, don't buy it" aren't hypocrites and complain about the price of other things, like, say, gas.

Who cares what the price of gas is, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pj_rage View Post
    I hope all of you guys saying "if you don't like the price, don't buy it" aren't hypocrites and complain about the price of other things, like, say, gas.

Who cares what the price of gas is, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, right?
    not necessarily, you see my friend, i live in NYC where sometimes gas spikes up to $4.50 a gal...but instead of not caring and not buying, we find an alternative to the price...as in this forum...we drive around looking for a cheaper gas station...i have a chrysler 300 srt...big engine (not the cheap 300 v6) and its a gas guzzler

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    not necessarily, you see my friend, i live in NYC where sometimes gas spikes up to $4.50 a gal...but instead of not caring and not buying, we find an alternative to the price...as in this forum...we drive around looking for a cheaper gas station...i have a chrysler 300 srt...big engine (not the cheap 300 v6) and its a gas guzzler
    It sounds as if you fall into the same camp as most people in this thread - that is, not the camp that I directed the comment to.

ooooohh, sorry...you kno me and camps, cant stay out of the girls camps on a panty raid

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast