+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder for 3G (2.0 iPhone) released

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i have a question...if i do pay for a full version..will there be addtional feature...like zooming, lighting, etc...because these are feature that came standard with my old samsung sync..and every
    iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a question...if i do pay for a full version..will there be addtional feature...like zooming, lighting, etc...because these are feature that came standard with my old samsung sync..and every other phone out there that isn't an iphone

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    i have a question...if i do pay for a full version..will there be addtional feature...like zooming, lighting, etc...because these are feature that came standard with my old samsung sync..and every other phone out there that isn't an iphone
    The full version basically removes the watermark and the 30 second time limit. Future versions may bring more features.

Thanks

Looks like more issues are popping up over there...
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Really, Officer? Because it's all there in the headings: Coldrg was online during the first post...and he answered your query about the Activation Code AFTER ignoring my first post about pricing and why it isn't available at the App Store.

*doink*
    He appeared to go offline immediately after replying to my post, of which posed no real monetary gains on his part, he already had my money.

I can only guess he didn't reply to your query on price because its been brought up before and like a broken record he's tired of repeating himself, or he just honestly didn't see it.

With regards to not wanting to put down cash for this app because you have no guarantee it will work in the future. Even with pretty heavy rewrites, the app is back, as its been stated on the homepage that IVR would be upgraded with the iphone OS at no cost to registered users since its initial launch.

Buckle up and don't drink and drive plx.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

Thanks

I put the money down already! Its been a fews hours though and I am still waiting for my serial#.

Thanks

You should have gotten an email transaction confirmation, and within that same message, the serial number just down below.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

Thanks

The only email I got so far was confirmation from Paypal that I made a payment. I dont see any kind of serial # in there though. I sent them an email and I am waiting to hear back.

Thanks

Sorry to hear, I had a pretty quick response time when I purchased mine.

I'm not sure what timezone Coldrg is in, but chances are you'll hear from him in a timely fashion. Even when I'd email them Q's on a 3g release, I got replies within 12 hours or so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

Thanks

Cool. I'm sure I will. Thanks for responding. I'm gonna go mess around with the new SNES release.

Thanks

I have the best quality glitch.
    No wi would like to know is this a gui glitch(ie it just doesnt show on the screen it is selected) or is it an actual command glitch(ie when 'selected' it really wont record in best quality)

Thanks

I think its a 1.1.4 -> 2.0 gui glitch.

I tried searching for the preferences file to just manually set it there, but I couldn't find anything in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences

Any ideas where else to look? I checked both Documents folders you're supposed to make, but I just found a cached serial number in one, and the recorded videos in the other.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

Thanks

i didnt even make a documents folder for it. what is that supposed to do anyways.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Have got a Thing
    pay threw paypal got order number have not recieved a thing so emailed them they came back with ticket where you go up and plug in your info it says no orders found by email address but when i do it from order number its says email being sent turn off spam and still no email registration number i beleve i have been ripped

I actually found my order# on SWREG.org and had them resend my email confirmation. It still has not come through. still nothing 18 hours later
    Last edited by tarfan; 08-23-2008 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Update

Thanks

I havent heard anything back yet either but I dont think we have been ripped off. They are not a fly-by-night company.

I actually found my order# on SWREG.org and had them resend my email confirmation. It still has not come through. Maybe there is an issue on their server.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 08-22-2008 at 08:45 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The best quality bug has me thinking buying this now isn't the best move...I'll wait to hear if it gets resolved quickly or not...

EDIT: Actually I'm thinking Cycorder may be the better option.
    Last edited by GNice; 08-22-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

Since when did 20 bucks become steep? C'mon guys its a useful app considering the fact that the iPhone doesnt even come with a video recorder

Thanks

The maker of Cydia(and I think the maker of winterboard) has released a FREE video recorder(ad supported)! Its called Cycorder and is available via cydia. Right now it doesnt have sound, but the author says it should be added within the week. Weither or not it will be an pay app is up in the air depending on how well the ads pay...but either way, Im sure it will be cheaper than the ridiculous price tag of $20. And another thing is, there is no encoding time. As soon as the you hit the stop button, the video is already ready to view, so your not stuck in the encoding phase for who knows how long, as you are with the other videorecorder. Give it a try, has a lot of promise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    The maker of Cydia(and I think the maker of winterboard) has released a FREE video recorder(ad supported)! Its called Cycorder and is available via cydia. Right now it doesnt have sound, but the author says it should be added within the week. Weither or not it will be an pay app is up in the air depending on how well the ads pay...but either way, Im sure it will be cheaper than the ridiculous price tag of $20. And another thing is, there is no encoding time. As soon as the you hit the stop button, the video is already ready to view, so your not stuck in the encoding phase for who knows how long, as you are with the other videorecorder. Give it a try, has a lot of promise.
    2 megabytes for 12 seconds... remember the video recorder Showtime? This is pretty much the same thing, the only difference is you don't need to run it through a 2nd program to fix the colors for desktop playback.

At this point, I wouldn't call it an alternative, but a very promising proof of concept. I am personally hoping for a premium-pay-version, I absolutely hate advertisements in my applications.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (09-07-2008)

Thanks

well Im basing the promise of the app off of its developer(Jay Freeman(saurik)). From what I can tell he releases quality stuff and doesnt take forever to deliver on his word as he updates his apps regularly and always keeps people posted of his progress... heres to keeping my fingers crossed. ;-)