Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: snes4iphone Beta Tester Release

Default snes4iphone Beta Tester Release
    snes4iphone has been released for ZodTTD Beta Testers!
    It has improved audio and video, and has fixed the lag between the video and audio. Runs much smoother, has fixed the save issue that most people had in the last version, and has fixed the problem of running Super Mario RPG.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxKs5H6unWE"]YouTube - snes4iphone For 2.0[/ame]
    Last edited by cheezy; 08-22-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Any idea when its coming to the public ?

Well, the Beta Release for gpSPhone was released on August 6th, and the Public Release was yesterday, which was August 21th. So that's a total of 17 days.

Most Beta apps are released for about a month then given to the public. That month gives ZodTTD time to see the feedback on the app. What needs worked on, there is a glitch here, a flaw there, ect.

So a public release of snes4iphone SHOULD be out around the middle of September.
    Last edited by cheezy; 08-22-2008 at 12:49 PM.

ya i saw they are charging 5 dollars to b a beta tester im just waiting for paypal to b approved :/

Beta Tester is the way to go!

I joined the Beta Testers a LONG time ago, fees then were only $3, but I still donated about $10. ZodTTD is probably my favorite Homebrew site.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Well, the Beta Release for gpSPhone was released on August 6th, and the Public Release was yesterday, which was August 21th. So that's a total of 27 days.

Most Beta apps are released for about a month then given to the public. That month gives ZodTTD time to see the feedback on the app. What needs worked on, there is a glitch here, a flaw there, ect.

So a public release of snes4iphone SHOULD be out around the middle of September.
    Dont you mean 17 days!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

kiros! my exact words! LOL

can't wait for the release.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

I can manage to Homebrew every single electronic in my house, but can't do 1st grade math!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    I can manage to Homebrew every single electronic in my house, but can't do 1st grade math!!
    lol I hear ya!