Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Locations .21 new version (work for anyone?)

Default Locations .21 new version (work for anyone?)
    A day or so after firmware 1.1.3 jailbreak weekend, a new version of Locations showed up in Installer. I tried installing it but it didn't work. Crashed back to Springboard upon running it (probably because it's Library files weren't under /var/mobile/Library and I hadn't symlinked yet.)

Finally I found the original version of Locations .1 and reinstalled it, symlinked my directories and it worked just fine.

Then yesterday or the day before, I see Locations .21 show up in Installer under Recent Releases. I try to download and it says Package Download failed. I tried throughout the day...

Does anyone have Locations .21 working on their 1.1.3 Official Jailbreak Touch or Phone?

This is a favorite app that I want to watch closely. Even in the first version its very useful. Imagine what it could be with some extra features like organziing / grouping the cams into folders. Slide show... etc.

Yes, .21 works great on my 1.1.3-3 Official Jailbroken phone. Just installed from Installer and it ran fine, no changes needed.

It's a big improvement over the first version.