Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tune Wiki for 2.0 is here

Default Tune Wiki for 2.0 is here
    Tune Wiki has been ported to 2.0 and is available on Cydia now works great I have already tested it. It also has a new shuffle feature I don't remember seeing on the 1.1.4 version
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to off10hot For This Useful Post:

iphoneaddict (08-13-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Great news...I've been holding out updating for this release. Can't wait to get home and update now.

Thanks
    iphoneaddcitmmiqd4

Seems to work pretty well.

EDIT: I don't thing the location feature is working right.

Cool, but not really digging the icon.

nice. but where is the option to play youtube videos of the songs? Maybe it isnt implemented yet.
    would also like to see an option to scroll through the lyrics instead of having to wait fot them to come up.

Reznor I was wondering the same thing I looked everywhere for it. I have talked to the devs over at tunewiki, I was asking them if they were going to port this app to 2.0 and they said they would after the finished the andriod contest. And like a week later bam its here, anyways she said that their would be a ton of new features to be added and There was alot in store for us. I mentioned a tv out option for the program and they said they would love that feature and have been looking into but no guarentees