+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard 3.1 -- Works with 1.1.3!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by akim125 Hey minitrk, can you share this theme or point me to the right direction? Thanks. Gradiameter
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akim125 View Post
    Hey minitrk, can you share this theme or point me to the right direction? Thanks.
    Gradiameter
    Last edited by minitrk; 02-01-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i've updated to the new installer and i haven't had a problem. one thing though that's not a big deal at all is that when i restart springbaord to apply the new theme, the "unlock" noise skips for a couple seconds then it works fine from then on.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

i tried for 2 days but everythime i download Summerboard 3.1.-1 i always get message "Error Package download failed" its working fine with any other app download

any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    anybody else install this and lose the icon from the homescreen? very weird! I've got it but can't see the damn thing!

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm also getting the Error Package download failed.. anywhere i can d/l this manually and ssh into the phone?
    iPhone 8GB, Week 44, Anysim Unlocked
    FW: 1.1.1 -> Official 1.1.3 JB -> iplus 1.1.4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ITS CONFIRMED! summerboard 3.1 works for me on my ipod touch 1.1.3. haven't tried customized.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    im having the same problem, Error downloading package contect, hmm, any1got nethin on this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok all this talk, where do i get SummerBoard 3.1 (download) someone give me a link or something. (Hope it works with XP lol)

where do i get it? (link anyone?)
    Last edited by nunhawk; 02-03-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a problem. I got summerboard to work but I cant download new themes from installer. Any help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milko001 View Post
    I have a problem. I got summerboard to work but I cant download new themes from installer. Any help?
    I'm the same...
    I my Summerboard works perfectly with the 5 default themes it gives me. When I download new ones from Installer, they dont appear in the list of themes in Summerboard.
    If I go to uninstall in Installer they are there and have been downloaded.

Milko001 - have you installed Boss Tool and moved you Applications folder by any chance?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Fixed it!
    You need to download 'SMB Themes Fix' from installer by Big Boss. Apparently 1.1.3 stores the themes in a different place. The fix links summerboard to them.
    Works a treat now!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the Big Boss source installed, but still can't find SMB Themes Fix. Can anyone help? Am I missing something?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the Big Boss source installed, but still can't find SMB Themes Fix. Can anyone help? Am I missing something?
    you've got to install the experimental sources for bigboss for it to show up in installer, its under sources in installer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello... I got some problems with my iphone after installing 1.1.3.. My ringtone gone and I cant get the Summer Board to work properly.. Only some icons change.. Any suggestions anybody?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have a jailbroken 1.1.3...working pretty good...anyone know why the latest version of Summerboard does not show up in Installer? I've been monitoring for few days, thinking it would correct itself, but all I get is Summerboard(Old) when i list apps in Installer. Any help is appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a jailbroken 1.1.3...working pretty good...anyone know why the latest version of Summerboard does not show up in Installer? I've been monitoring for few days, thinking it would correct itself, but all I get is Summerboard(Old) when i list apps in Installer. Any help is appreciated.
    try reinstalling installer, just go to the uninstall tab and click on installer, the normal uninstall button should be replaced by a reinstall button and check if your community sources are uptodate..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beezink View Post
    try reinstalling installer, just go to the uninstall tab and click on installer, the normal uninstall button should be replaced by a reinstall button and check if your community sources are uptodate..
    thanks for the response....i tried reinstalling and installer with no luck. I get an error telling me that the package cannot be download because it can't connect to host. I was able to refresh my sources and "reinstall" other apps using the same method, just not installer...anyone other ideas?

***Update*** Ok, so i reinstall the BSD Subsystem and was then able to reinstall installer. (may be a coincidence...dunno) Anyway, this still did not solve my problem. I do not have the ability to update installer and I cannot get the new the summerboard to show up in the apps. I also cannot install the old summerboard and update from there because I am on 1.1.3....any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Mann22; 02-07-2008 at 10:06 AM.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234