+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 JB but installer Problems

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ok so i updated my iphone to 1.1.3 JB from the way explained here in the forums anyway everything works fine but when i load a source code for the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 1.1.3 JB but installer Problems
    Ok so i updated my iphone to 1.1.3 JB from the way explained here in the forums anyway everything works fine but when i load a source code for the install.app it doesnt load any of the file on the installer to install, it doesnt show anything new besides what it normally shows me, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I had a similar issue but mine was mostly all my apps that were installed by installer were no longer on the springboard. I was able to use Finder to delete the apps and deleted a plist file in installer and just started over isntalling my apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what plist file any has anyone else seen this problem before or have any clues on to where to look for the solution to my problem. The installer thats on my phone installs the things that such as customize i DL and its on my phone so its not install but getting the resources after i add a resource to the list and it downloads and reload resources it just isnt in the list to DL such as SHAI application in source where it gives u a huge amount of resource codes, so does anyone have any clues, ideas solutions?