Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nes .99

  1. #21
    amazing. the NES emulator is almost perfect... just needs sound ;-)

  2. #22
    you can get sound if you like... read the sound section.
    http://iphone.natetrue.com/nesapp/files/README
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"




  3. #23

  4. #24
    Last edited by JakeyBoy; 08-20-2007 at 06:16 PM.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"




  5. #25
    I've noticed the d-pad acting up. when playing excite bike, I'll press left, then press the up to switch lanes and it will continue to register every up push as a left on the d-pad. I've had somewhat the same experience on Punch-Out

  6. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pine Hill, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've had this working all along. Now i installed .99 and it goes right back out to the springboard when I click NES. All my permissions on all my folders, and files for roms and NES are set to 0777. any ideaS?

  7. #27
    did ya restart your phone??
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"




  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaturin View Post
    I've had this working all along. Now i installed .99 and it goes right back out to the springboard when I click NES. All my permissions on all my folders, and files for roms and NES are set to 0777. any ideaS?
    Delete your save files from your iphone.

  9. #29
    I know no one is allowed to post any links to ROMs or anything, but has anyone one found any Super Mario Brothers ones? I can't find them anywhere I look. Yes, I used Google.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dharma4815lost View Post
    I know no one is allowed to post any links to ROMs or anything, but has anyone one found any Super Mario Brothers ones? I can't find them anywhere I look. Yes, I used Google.
    http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libara...ms_summary.htm

    has around 1000 roms...
    including super mario bros.

  11. #31
    torrents are the best way to find any type of file

  12. #32
    Awesome! Thanks so much.

  13. #33
    I think the .99 version is great. However, I am having a similar problem as a previous poster. For some reason, when I play Mario the direction pad seems to stick. Oh well, this thing is still awesome. Kudos to the programmer!!

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacrdz View Post
    Delete your save files from your iphone.
    Sorry to ask but how exactly do you do this? Thanks

  15. #35
    Green Apple footballfanatic28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    is it absolutely necessary to use WinSCP and a WiFi connection to get the NES emulator onto my iPhone? if it were at all possible to do so without WiFi or WinSCP thatd b great if someone would let me in on that secret, I NEED the NES on my iPhone. i use windows btw

  16. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pine Hill, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    where are the save files I have to delete?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by footballfanatic28 View Post
    is it absolutely necessary to use WinSCP and a WiFi connection to get the NES emulator onto my iPhone? if it were at all possible to do so without WiFi or WinSCP thatd b great if someone would let me in on that secret, I NEED the NES on my iPhone. i use windows btw
    Install installer.app and that'll be the last program you install. Search it if you don't know what to do.

  18. #38
    Green Apple footballfanatic28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    alright so i dled the installer.app but i cant get it to do anything, windows doesnt know what to open it with and i dont know any command lines that would make it start, if there are any

    btw the reason for all of my questions and pleas for help is because i am currently unable to access WiFi
    Last edited by footballfanatic28; 08-21-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #39
    WiFi is the only way to currently transfer files and set them up - I never used installer.app -> its for people that don't know how to drag and drop

  20. #40
    Green Apple footballfanatic28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    damn, alright well thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •