Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFob 1.4 - Turn your iPhone into a social network WiFi Beacon - Amazing and free.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it hasn't caught on yet in the DC area. I went to a concert friday night at a pretty large arena, left it running, and no one popped up Maybe there aren't a lot of jailbroken phones in the DC area. Oh well, I will keep looking for people!

Quote Originally Posted by iCloseBy View Post
    Where are you located? ie, what city? iFob was only released one week ago, and we hear that in some places everyone seems to have it running on their iPhones, while in other cities it hasn't caught on yet.
    Yes, it's only been a week since release, but to suggest that some cities are active iFob hotbeds while others not, is a massive dose of positive thinking. Imagine if every iPhone/Touch was running iFob, and they had it enabled after their initial burst of enthusiasm; then you'd typically only see one or two at any time in an area where an open access point existed. OK, now what if well less than 1% of owners copied and enabled iFob. What magical statistics would be required for these people to just congregate in the same cities at the same places and times? It may take off, but reasonably it will take several months at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12