+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SpoofApp 3g Announcement!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Just wanted to clear things up. SpoofApp for the new 2.0 firmware should be available any day now. It was submitted to Apple so we are waiting to see what
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SpoofApp 3g Announcement!
    Just wanted to clear things up. SpoofApp for the new 2.0 firmware should be available any day now. It was submitted to Apple so we are waiting to see what happens. Could be on the AppStore, if not Cydia. We will post when it becomes available. Heres some screenshots. This new version saves your call history AND recordings to your phone so no more having to download your recordings each time you want to hear them. You can now listen to your recordings offline! Still comes with free minutes like always

Last edited by SpoofApp; 08-07-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Realigned the images

Thanks

are we gonna have to pay for minutes. or is it a one time payment. because im not paying for minutes when i already have an att plan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dualcorex View Post
    are we gonna have to pay for minutes. or is it a one time payment. because im not paying for minutes when i already have an att plan.
    It will be as it always has been, you are using their service for your enjoyment, so you buy their minutes. They are cheap though and well worth it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

put it on both repos! . Those with cydia can have it now. Hopefully it will show soon. Been looking forward to it for a while.

And the answer the other post. Since this is just a front end for spoof card yes you still need to buy minutes. For the fun I have it's way worth it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Glad to hear it will be out soon! Definitely a fun lil' program.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Will this be supported in the UK?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes we need it in U.K

Thanks

well that doesnt make any sense. im paying already 40 bucks a month for phone service. what makes them think i want to pay more.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

well that doesnt make any sense. im paying already 40 bucks a month for phone service. what makes them think i want to pay more.
    I don't think the real purpose of the app is to make a 20 minute phone call. Its used to either make a quick call and have people think you are somewhere your not at, or call one friend with another friends number just so the first one can call the second one back and say why did you call me?

Some other fun little uses too, but its not something your going to use when your going to have a full conversation with someone. At least I don't think so.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I don't think the real purpose of the app is to make a 20 minute phone call. Its used to either make a quick call and have people think you are somewhere your not at, or call one friend with another friends number just so the first one can call the second one back and say why did you call me?

Some other fun little uses too, but its not something your going to use when your going to have a full conversation with someone. At least I don't think so.
    ya i guess your right. but i dont get why you have to pay for minutes. are you using a different service than at&t when you use the app. See this would make just a great replacement for the actual phone app. and that is what i was hoping it would be.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you are using spoof apps servers to fake the caller id, hence why u need to pay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ya i guess your right. but i dont get why you have to pay for minutes. are you using a different service than at&t when you use the app. See this would make just a great replacement for the actual phone app. and that is what i was hoping it would be.
    You pay for the minutes because it basically is just a pre-paid phone card service. You can use them from any phone by just dialing the toll free number and having your pin handy. The SpoofApp just does all the work for you so you don't have to call the toll free number and then punch in your pin, the person's number you wish to call, as well as the number you want to show up on the call display.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kfernandes29 For This Useful Post:

hobo (08-08-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

have to b a ten digit number that you use as the fake caller ID?

Thanks

well what part of the app can we use without having to pay for minutes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't see it on Cydia =(. That sucks that you have to pay for the minutes, it would be way awesome if it was free. Maybe some one will figure out a way to hack the minutes >=).
    Its stupid that you pay for minutes when you can use the Try It Now Sample Call feature on their website an unlimited amount of times for free.
    Last edited by EsotericDawn; 08-07-2008 at 04:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why is it that everyone wants to hack apps?? What the happened to the good old days when people were okay with paying for developmental breakthroughs? These guys put together applications that most of us couldn't begin to code, and the lazy commoners that scoop them up complain about paying for them....

I can understand where people are coming from on MiV Tones, $20 for a seemingly simple file mod.... But What other applications allow you to call your girlfriend from her other boyfriends number and disguise your voice?!?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ken273053 View Post
    Why is it that everyone wants to hack apps?? What the happened to the good old days when people were okay with paying for developmental breakthroughs? These guys put together applications that most of us couldn't begin to code, and the lazy commoners that scoop them up complain about paying for them....

I can understand where people are coming from on MiV Tones, $20 for a seemingly simple file mod.... But What other applications allow you to call your girlfriend from her other boyfriends number and disguise your voice?!?!
    i dont have a problem paying for apps. hell i would pay up to 50 bucks for spoof app. but i am not going to pay per minute so i can 'prank' call people. that is just ridiculous. i am already paying for a phone service. im not paying anymore. it is just unreasonable. Make it a one time payment and you have me sold

Green Apple
    Thanks

No, the app should be free and then buy the minutes there not that expensive.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    No, the app should be free and then buy the minutes there not that expensive.
    expensive enough. im already paying for phone service

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am not paying for minutes, there is bound to be a way to exploit that sooner or later.