Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SpoofApp 3g Announcement!

  1. #1
    Default SpoofApp 3g Announcement!
    Just wanted to clear things up. SpoofApp for the new 2.0 firmware should be available any day now. It was submitted to Apple so we are waiting to see what happens. Could be on the AppStore, if not Cydia. We will post when it becomes available. Heres some screenshots. This new version saves your call history AND recordings to your phone so no more having to download your recordings each time you want to hear them. You can now listen to your recordings offline! Still comes with free minutes like always

    Last edited by SpoofApp; 08-07-2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Realigned the images


  2. #2
    are we gonna have to pay for minutes. or is it a one time payment. because im not paying for minutes when i already have an att plan.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dualcorex View Post
    are we gonna have to pay for minutes. or is it a one time payment. because im not paying for minutes when i already have an att plan.
    It will be as it always has been, you are using their service for your enjoyment, so you buy their minutes. They are cheap though and well worth it.

  4. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 155 Times in 54 Posts

    put it on both repos! . Those with cydia can have it now. Hopefully it will show soon. Been looking forward to it for a while.

    And the answer the other post. Since this is just a front end for spoof card yes you still need to buy minutes. For the fun I have it's way worth it!

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Juan, PR; NY, NY
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Glad to hear it will be out soon! Definitely a fun lil' program.

  6. #6
    Will this be supported in the UK?

  7. #7
    Yes we need it in U.K

  8. #8
    well that doesnt make any sense. im paying already 40 bucks a month for phone service. what makes them think i want to pay more.

  9. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 155 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dualcorex View Post
    well that doesnt make any sense. im paying already 40 bucks a month for phone service. what makes them think i want to pay more.
    I don't think the real purpose of the app is to make a 20 minute phone call. Its used to either make a quick call and have people think you are somewhere your not at, or call one friend with another friends number just so the first one can call the second one back and say why did you call me?

    Some other fun little uses too, but its not something your going to use when your going to have a full conversation with someone. At least I don't think so.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I don't think the real purpose of the app is to make a 20 minute phone call. Its used to either make a quick call and have people think you are somewhere your not at, or call one friend with another friends number just so the first one can call the second one back and say why did you call me?

    Some other fun little uses too, but its not something your going to use when your going to have a full conversation with someone. At least I don't think so.
    ya i guess your right. but i dont get why you have to pay for minutes. are you using a different service than at&t when you use the app. See this would make just a great replacement for the actual phone app. and that is what i was hoping it would be.

  11. #11
    you are using spoof apps servers to fake the caller id, hence why u need to pay

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dualcorex View Post
    ya i guess your right. but i dont get why you have to pay for minutes. are you using a different service than at&t when you use the app. See this would make just a great replacement for the actual phone app. and that is what i was hoping it would be.
    You pay for the minutes because it basically is just a pre-paid phone card service. You can use them from any phone by just dialing the toll free number and having your pin handy. The SpoofApp just does all the work for you so you don't have to call the toll free number and then punch in your pin, the person's number you wish to call, as well as the number you want to show up on the call display.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kfernandes29 For This Useful Post:

    hobo (08-08-2008)

  14. #13
    have to b a ten digit number that you use as the fake caller ID?

  15. #14
    well what part of the app can we use without having to pay for minutes.

  16. #15
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I don't see it on Cydia =(. That sucks that you have to pay for the minutes, it would be way awesome if it was free. Maybe some one will figure out a way to hack the minutes >=).
    Its stupid that you pay for minutes when you can use the Try It Now Sample Call feature on their website an unlimited amount of times for free.
    Last edited by EsotericDawn; 08-07-2008 at 05:28 PM.

  17. #16
    Why is it that everyone wants to hack apps?? What the happened to the good old days when people were okay with paying for developmental breakthroughs? These guys put together applications that most of us couldn't begin to code, and the lazy commoners that scoop them up complain about paying for them....

    I can understand where people are coming from on MiV Tones, $20 for a seemingly simple file mod.... But What other applications allow you to call your girlfriend from her other boyfriends number and disguise your voice?!?!

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ken273053 View Post
    Why is it that everyone wants to hack apps?? What the happened to the good old days when people were okay with paying for developmental breakthroughs? These guys put together applications that most of us couldn't begin to code, and the lazy commoners that scoop them up complain about paying for them....

    I can understand where people are coming from on MiV Tones, $20 for a seemingly simple file mod.... But What other applications allow you to call your girlfriend from her other boyfriends number and disguise your voice?!?!
    i dont have a problem paying for apps. hell i would pay up to 50 bucks for spoof app. but i am not going to pay per minute so i can 'prank' call people. that is just ridiculous. i am already paying for a phone service. im not paying anymore. it is just unreasonable. Make it a one time payment and you have me sold

  19. #18
    No, the app should be free and then buy the minutes there not that expensive.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    No, the app should be free and then buy the minutes there not that expensive.
    expensive enough. im already paying for phone service

  21. #20
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am not paying for minutes, there is bound to be a way to exploit that sooner or later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •