Results 1 to 9 of 9

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Can you file browse 2.0.1?

  1. #1
    Default Can you file browse 2.0.1?
    Can i change some files using my computer without installing openssh

  2. #2
    i don't believe so, no.
    why the aversion to openSSH?

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    2.0.1 has not been jailbroken by pwnage yet so no.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    2.0.1 has not been jailbroken by pwnage yet so no.
    doh! didn't even notice the firware version. apologies.
    i simply assumed it was 2.0. my bad.

  5. #5
    You could try using DiskAid from DiskAid - Transfer Files betwen your Computer and your iPhone or iPod Touch. Disk Mode for your iPhone and iPod Touch.. I've been lurking around here the past few weeks and nobody ever mentions it. It was working with 2.0, not sure about 2.0.1 as I haven't updated yet but you could give it a shot.

  6. #6
    You could jailbreak ur 3g iphone using this and install ssh Warez-BB.org :: Log in xpwn to jb the newest firmware.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LA2two View Post
    You could try using DiskAid from DiskAid - Transfer Files betwen your Computer and your iPhone or iPod Touch. Disk Mode for your iPhone and iPod Touch.. I've been lurking around here the past few weeks and nobody ever mentions it. It was working with 2.0, not sure about 2.0.1 as I haven't updated yet but you could give it a shot.
    It only gives access to media partition which is not useful to many ppl here.


    EDIT Nm it also does the root folder. Pretty nice program.
    But it still cant change permissions which kinda ruins. It may work for editing winterboard themes but i dont see much functionality in it.
    Last edited by ixbilalxi; 08-06-2008 at 11:42 AM.

  8. #8
    Use iPhone Tunnel Suite

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ixbilalxi View Post
    It only gives access to media partition which is not useful to many ppl here.


    EDIT Nm it also does the root folder. Pretty nice program.
    But it still cant change permissions which kinda ruins. It may work for editing winterboard themes but i dont see much functionality in it.
    i wasen´t able to get root acess.
    can you explain me what i have to do?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •