Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: bitesms for 2.0!

Default bitesms for 2.0!
    just checked cyida. it is out now. testing...

its cheaper for me to just have unlimited text...

but i am going to iraq next fall so i need my 3g to be unlocked so i can get a prepaid international sim and i guess this too

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Unlimited text with att here. I guess this app isnt for us people lol

I've been using it for months now in the UK and far less than using the service provider. Just ugraded to Ver 2 iphone so this is great.

Regards John

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

why use this when you can text mobile phones using AIM or almost any other IM client for FREE!

I send international SMS and this applicaiton make me save alot of money Great add on for iphone and i tested it and it works great I dont even feel i am using 3rd party application, it is just like build in SMS of apple

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

to theyounghustsla (sorry your names pretty funny hahaha)

some countries arnt aloud to have aim or any instant messanger.
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

I'm on AT&T with unlimited texting, but the reason I use it is for forwarding texts. It is great for that feature.
    Just slide your finger on any message, and a window pops up.

It also has a page counter, which I'm not sure if it's accurate for carrier pages, or if it's biteSMS pages.
    wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    I'm on AT&T with unlimited texting, but the reason I use it is for forwarding texts. It is great for that feature.
    Just slide your finger on any message, and a window pops up.

It also has a page counter, which I'm not sure if it's accurate for carrier pages, or if it's biteSMS pages.
    OMG thanks so much i did not know about this feature great to know it You can even delete a single message

My Wifi isn't working. Any download link available? So that I can WinScp or use the iPhone Browser to put it onto my iPhone..

the only thing keeping me from setting it as the default sms app on my iphone is that it WONT match numbers with my contact names unless i save each contact with the +549 argentinian internationall cellphone format. *im on the carrier claro.

pd: i had to modify one of the plist that has the info for number matching in order for the sms app to work, since apple messed up the info for claro (not for movistar), i dont know if this could be affecting bitesms or not.

i live in a country (UAE) where any mode of communication which harms the profit of the govt.'s monopoly telecom provider is banned or blocked. so has anyone tried whether the biteSMS credit system works in such situations and he/she is able to send sms's (international or local) via biteSMS?

so far i have really like this app. and is a much better replacement over the crappy stock sms.

Why dont you try it ? just buy a 3 dollar of credit and test it. Or you can ask directly at the forum of biteSMS : biteSMS they are very active and reply quick (even more quick if you send them an email)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to netuser For This Useful Post:

saifeeab (09-20-2008)