Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winter board

how can you edit the system strings in 2.0.2 ? like "slide to unlock"

Saurik can you tell or link how to use guide the latest add on you did ? Carrier logo, widget etc..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Saurik can you tell or link how to use guide the latest add on you did ? Carrier logo, widget etc..

thanks
    Nothing about Carrier logo but the other updates are HERE
    White 3G

None of these themes are working for me no matter what I do. I jailbreaked my iPhone 3g with quickpwn. I have firmware ver: 2.1. I have downloaded winterboard through Cydia. I restarted the iPhone after intalling winterboard. I placed one of the sample themes's let's take: Stereo's Leopard 4.0 theme into /Library/Themes
    I then went into winterboard and unchecked everything up Stereo's Leopard 4.0 theme. I restarted the iPhone and all i get when i look at the theme, is a black wallpaper with icons i can't see what a white text underneath each icon. Can anybody tell me why this is happening? I just applied the newest winterboard also.

Thanks

Uncheck it in winterobard or uninstall it in cydia,

Default Status Bar Themes Not Working
    hey, my cousin, who accidentally updated to 4.0 and lost everything. i fixed it up today with the 4.0 "fix" everything worked great, then he downloaded winterboard, all the themes work except the ones on the status bar, he also tried to install mxtube threw cydia and got an error (not sure which one) any idea how to fix this? mainly concerend about the status bar themes right now, the only sources i added were sinful and hackulo. any help would be great. thanks

this only happens to me with the "Travels in Dreamland" theme. AIM icon replacement seems to be working with all other themes I've tried.

Maybe it has to do with the size dimensions of the Icons...maybe appstore apps icons cant be as large as the rest?[/QUOTE]

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314