Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tevee - TV-guide for iPhone

GRR! - I want blue.

Ha, only joking, your app - your colour scheme.

Thanks for looking into fixing the time zone issue.

I finally have the new version w/timezone fix avalible on my installer source. Sorry about the delay.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure once we get a few more timezones for the TV guide we will be able to change color schemes? (hint hint)
    I am really looking forward to the US release of this app. One of the more exciting apps, for me anyway. By the way, this going to work on 1.1.3? I know all the devs aew hard at work getting everything 1.1.3 ready
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

yow kman i really hope u add the SHOWTIME timings man.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy212 View Post
    thanks
    I agree Kman we have a huge iPhone community in The middle east and Showtime is the main network. I think that your app will have a healthy fan base here

thanks
    I agree Kman we have a huge iPhone community in The middle east and Showtime is the main network. I think that your app will have a healthy fan base here

thanks

hey kman
    wats happening wih "tevee"
    havnt heard from u for sum tym now, r u still working on this app?
    cya
    if i helped u, theres the THANKS button>>>>

Hi, here is the status:

The middle-east feed:
    - Showtime Arabia wouldn't provide any listings for me to download, except from a pdf document.
    - Orbit.net already got a XML TV-listings generator on their site which I can use, but the problem here is automating the whole process, their webdepartment is looking into it.

The US feed:
    I doubt that I will ever get one. TitanTV didn't reply to any of my e-mails and Tribune.com gave me an offer which would cost several thousand dollars a month, and I can't afford that. I am however still looking into some alternative feeds.

hey kman
    thanks for the response...
    shame the feeds didnt work, i will also try to find feeds for dubai as well as america.
    thanks
    if i helped u, theres the THANKS button>>>>

I'll see what I can do for showtime arabia !

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think zap2it.com uses XML feeds for the US.

Hey Kman..
    Have a look at this site, it contains the guide of some 90 channels from the middle east including showtime, orbit and others
    startimes

The site lists the site owners email, which could help

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Hi, here is the status:

The middle-east feed:
    - Showtime Arabia wouldn't provide any listings for me to download, except from a pdf document.
    - Orbit.net already got a XML TV-listings generator on their site which I can use, but the problem here is automating the whole process, their webdepartment is looking into it.

The US feed:
    I doubt that I will ever get one. TitanTV didn't reply to any of my e-mails and Tribune.com gave me an offer which would cost several thousand dollars a month, and I can't afford that. I am however still looking into some alternative feeds.
    Hi kpman.

You could add support for Schedules Direct, users have to pay $20/per year though. It's pretty cheap, I know I'd pay for it now that Couchville is gone.

Thing is, you'll have to contact them to become an approved app, I think. As long as its free and/or opensource, it'll be approved.
    Last edited by Alexia; 01-31-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Ca you add Australia to this to?

Here is a link to a free xmltv listing server Welcome to epgStream.net!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

yep Australia please
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

I have issues with this app.

Im in the UK and have selected about 15 channels, Sky moves bbc ect, But when i update it only updates the BBC channel lists and ITV, it doesnt update and show me times of any of the SKY channels

Any ideas?
    Apple Iphone 1.1.4 ziphone'd
    OS Ubuntu 7.10
    OS Windows XP

I found the same thing so stopped using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    I found the same thing so stopped using it.
    same problems as me?

there must be an easy fix...
    Apple Iphone 1.1.4 ziphone'd
    OS Ubuntu 7.10
    OS Windows XP

i read on the creators site that he no longer has the feed the UK tv guide, and he's looking for a free one. So thats why there hasnt be any listings for the loast couple of months.
    Shame cause i loved this app.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast