+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhysics 1.0 released!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
It's finally out! Check more details here: http://iphysics.r4m0n.net/index.php?...Latest_Updates digg this if possible: http://www.iphone.r4m0n.net/?p=51 and be sure to download the iPinball and Moo'N'Patrol levelpacks! You won't be disappointed!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking iPhysics 1.0 released!
    It's finally out! Check more details here:
    http://iphysics.r4m0n.net/index.php?...Latest_Updates
    digg this if possible:
    http://www.iphone.r4m0n.net/?p=51
    and be sure to download the iPinball and Moo'N'Patrol levelpacks! You won't be disappointed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to r4m0n For This Useful Post:

ACelso (03-26-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    woo hoo!

i cant wait to pla this all day in school!
    Last edited by mikron; 01-15-2008 at 08:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

all works good for me on 1.1.1 other then the screen flashes every second or so

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

Would you like this on the MMi Source again? We've now become an official Community Source.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmxkelowna View Post
    all works good for me on 1.1.1 other then the screen flashes every second or so
    iPhysics now is conflicting badly with other apps that try to access the screen while it's running... Try quitting Dock, Screenshot, Wave, Ants and any other app that runs in the background before playing it. I'll try to find a workaround in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Would you like this on the MMi Source again? We've now become an official Community Source.
    I'll update more slowly for now, so it would be good. but please also host iPinball and Moo'N'Patrol, or make my source available for the levelpacks somehow...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Noo dont put it on MMi source because the people that have r4m0n's source and have installed Moo 'n' Patrol and iPinball will see another update for it... Wouldn't it be better to have r4m0n's source on the repo so you guys don't overlap?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

Just thinking how nifty of an app it is, and how the dev would prob rather have his app available to the larger audience a community source offers rather than just his.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

Just thinking how nifty of an app it is, and how the dev would prob rather have his app available to the larger audience a community source offers rather than just his.
    Yeah so just put his source in the repo and everybody can download his source.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wish you would. I am not finding this on installer and I try not to use non appoved sources to download stuff to avoid faulty programs. Would be nice to have this on the official community sources.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

All I can say is : WOW! This is incredible. For those of you who looked at earlier versions of this and think you know its possibilities, LOOK AGAIN!!

iPinball blows me away! Thank you!

Developer
    Thanks

I'll update more slowly for now, so it would be good. but please also host iPinball and Moo'N'Patrol, or make my source available for the levelpacks somehow...
    R4M0n, I think it's great to move your iPhysics to a community source like MMi. iPhysics is one of the most innovative apps for the iPhone. I love it!

But please, do not leave it also on your source. If you move it just remove it from yours, and do updates solely from the MMi source. Lots of us want to keep your source inside installer for the level packs but we don't want to have an update "loop" caused by double hosting. It may be a good idea to leave level packs on your source and host the app on MMi source. Or if you move level packs oen at a time, remove them on yours at the same time... or perhaps pack up all the level packs and have MMi host a "level packs pack".
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    R4M0n, I think it's great to move your iPhysics to a community source like MMi. iPhysics is one of the most innovative apps for the iPhone. I love it!

But please, do not leave it also on your source. If you move it just remove it from yours, and do updates solely from the MMi source. Lots of us want to keep your source inside installer for the level packs but we don't want to have an update "loop" caused by double hosting. It may be a good idea to leave level packs on your source and host the app on MMi source. Or if you move level packs oen at a time, remove them on yours at the same time... or perhaps pack up all the level packs and have MMi host a "level packs pack".
    If the versions on both sources are the same you will not get a loop.. I don't see why this is such a big problem.

Great work R4m0N! Looks absolutely stunning!!

Thanks

iPinball was really cool. Nice sound also.

But what's up with Moo'N'Patrol? Looked promising in the beginning, but after 20 seconds i was bored. Using arrows for such easy control? If only up/down/left/right is used, using the motion sensors of the phone should be the natural choice. Now it is only boring. Maybe it get different after that "first level" but i will never know.
    Last edited by raptorjr; 01-16-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raptorjr View Post

But what's up with Moo'N'Patrol? Looked promising in the beginning, but after 20 seconds i was bored. Using arrows for such easy control? If only up/down/left/right is used, using the motion sensors of the phone should be the natural choice. Now it is only boring. Maybe it get different after that "first level" but i will never know.
    Dude, you're an *******. This guy has worked on this for a long time, and it's probably one of the best game applications available, and what did it cost you? Nothing.

R4m0n is using his time to work on this and you complain. Seriously screw you.

Thanks

Yeah, not cool!! I had to uninstall it cuz of the flashing screen, I didn't want to, cuz I really liked it, but the flashing screen, started to freak me out, almost like my phone was gonna crash! hehehe So i got scared and uninstalled it, but, as soon as that is fixed and working right, I will eagerly put it back on! I love it! Great job! Muuuaaahh!!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone OneRing2Rule's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raptorjr View Post

What a farging looooooser. Um, Ramon has been doing great with this game, it's gone farther than I ever thought possible. What did you contribute? Nooooothing.

Seriously, if you have something to say, use constructive criticism. Ramon is a big person, he can handle suggestions. But you just tear him down.

Oy. Go make an app half as good as this and then come back to the forum. Shesssh.
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Man, this pinball is excelent!!! Just download the pack and you'll see!!! Awesome!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

sweettt
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Thanks

am I the only one not able to install this app through installer? Is there a link to the application so I can put it on with independence?

Whenever I install it on installer, the installer app will unexpectedly quit after it finishes downloading. and it'll appear in mobilefinder as an unlaunchable app with a '?' as an icon. I had the earlier version working, but once I upgraded this started happening!

Thanks

Hey I was wondering If the flashing screen has been fixed yet

Btw I love pinball I had to do an oil changedband this saved me