Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhysics 1.0 released!

Default flciker but why?
    Ok, my screen flickers madly while playing. But I'm not running any of the programs mentioned, I uninstalled the ones mentioned (Docks, Wave.)

I'm at a lose as to what other program(s) could be causing it.

Would Customize or Summberboard?

I'm running Customize & Summerboard, and it works perfectly fine for me.
    Only flickers when I try turning down the volume.

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    I'm running Customize & Summerboard, and it works perfectly fine for me.
    Only flickers when I try turning down the volume.
    Well, that kinda puts my mind at ease. No way I was going to get rid of those 2 programs.

Still dunno what to do though.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jujubeanser View Post
    am I the only one not able to install this app through installer? Is there a link to the application so I can put it on with independence?

Whenever I install it on installer, the installer app will unexpectedly quit after it finishes downloading. and it'll appear in mobilefinder as an unlaunchable app with a '?' as an icon. I had the earlier version working, but once I upgraded this started happening!
    You're out of space sounds like. Uninstall a couple apps, install BossTool, and move your applications.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Hi everyone, just registered here...

I am glad some of you like iPinball! There is still alot to add as this is only version 1.0! So if anyone has any suggestions they can post them here, or go to my wiki on r4m0ns site.. Thanks again!

http://iphysics.r4m0n.net/index.php?title=IPinball

I would love to see other versions of the pinball levelpack, such as different arrangements of the bumpers, different themes, etc. The pinball levelpack really kicks butt!

Quote Originally Posted by firewire212 View Post
    I would love to see other versions of the pinball levelpack, such as different arrangements of the bumpers, different themes, etc. The pinball levelpack really kicks butt!
    Thanks! Ya, I will eventually build a bunch of new tables. They will be alot quicker to build now that all the tools are in place. I first want to perfect the first table by adding lights and animations. r4m0n is soon going to add a point upload system, so I must make sure the first table is bug-free. Then I can start work on new ones.... Plus I have a bunch of other fun iPhysics projects on the go

My iPhone completly shut off and gets stuck at the unlock screen when I turn it on since I updated be careful!! Can anyone help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Pinball game is awsome!

It just needs a little polishing at it will be perfect. Just some simple animations, like lights for example.

Great work with this iPhysics update, it's amazing!

Pinball is incredible!

thanks for the great game..
    hope you can fix the flashing while playing the game,or hope somebody can help me install the app manually thru SSH, will try to intall the version .98, and wait for the stable update of v1.0

thanks
    Last edited by 714pedro; 01-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12