+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Best Video Recorder for the iPhone so far!!!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Who cares if he's immature? Most of us are. We aren't inviting him over for a Christmas party with the family, he's being kind and giving us an application we
    Thanks

Who cares if he's immature? Most of us are.

We aren't inviting him over for a Christmas party with the family, he's being kind and giving us an application we all have been waiting for and want.

If you don't like his attitude, then don't get the app when it comes out, posting how you dislike the way he is, is quite useless. I highly doubt Drunknbass really cares how you feel about him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    i actually did prove it. read my website theres a whole post with the logs.
    and i recommend people using a cracked version and not pay because he stole and tried to make $ off it. so its funny his app got 'cracked' :P
    you are right i am very immature.
    Can you show me where to find this app? I would like to see for myself how this app compares to your app...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am not interested in all the stolen code, which one came out first, which one costs $$ ect.

The thing I am interested in is how well it works and this one is not going to cut it. 1gb for 5 mins of video? I don't think so.

In the end the one with the best final product wins.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey its the 15th...so hopefully ^^praying^^
    drunknbass video recorder will be out...

i havn't even bother downloading the other Imitations

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unplug View Post
    hey its the 15th...so hopefully ^^praying^^
    drunknbass video recorder will be out...

i havn't even bother downloading the other Imitations
    I guess you missed the ORIGINAL thread and where he said NOT YET. When its out people he'll let us know. Can we stop asking and stroking the guys pole so much? It wont make it be released or finished any faster. When it's ready to be released, it'll be released.
    Last edited by ronfin44; 01-14-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    sorry jus finding a place to add my 2 cents in

i think drunknbass did a nice job of takeing them codes and letting the iphone community have it for free seeing how all these apps have been free from the beggining i think thats how it should always be free free free to the community muwahahaha over here in hawaii we got a phrase ill share it with you all "Shareing is Careing" peace out

Thanks

o sry i never actually saw the post...i was actually just trying to support drunknbass and wait for his video recorder to come out

Developer
    Thanks

drunknbass and his fanboys made a lot of noice about this, but he never proofed that.

and the fact, that drunknbase is recommending the download of the CRACKED version of polarbears showtime shows, what kind of guy drumnbass is.
    Yea, he was the real mastermind behind the concept. Honestly, you should not speak up if you don't know what's going on.

anyone who respects the hard work others do for themselves or a community.
    Those that steal code others do primarily then go sell it as their own don't deserve community respect...
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Yea, he was the real mastermind behind the concept. Honestly, you should not speak up if you don't know what's going on.

Those that steal code others do primarily then go sell it as their own don't deserve community respect...
    Yeah... this continues to go on, but you are hosting a cracked app, as well as recommending it.

Honestly, you know that Drunknbass and lduncan talked about some concepts on irc, but the small portion of code that does the video capture is available in the wild in other places, besides Drunknbass's app.

Here's a reference: http://idevdocs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=898#post898

Camera preview was in Burp, back on Nov 4. So maybe we ought to ask Drunknbass to give some credit for the other people's work he used? I don't know where Drunknbass or lduncan got their code, just saying there is enough open source code to put together such an app.

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

cobra, i dont bring it up anymore.. but other people wont drop it because the truth is so damn obvious.. and we both know theres more to doing video than just making a camera preview.. you just have a very biased opinion because lduncan is your friend... all these 1000's of people who say hes a crook formed their own opinion based off the evidence i posted. unlike your opinion, theirs has no reason to be biased and they decide what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Yeah... this continues to go on, but you are hosting a cracked app, as well as recommending it.

Honestly, you know that Drunknbass and lduncan talked about some concepts on irc, but the small portion of code that does the video capture is available in the wild in other places, besides Drunknbass's app.

Here's a reference: http://idevdocs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=898#post898

Camera preview was in Burp, back on Nov 4. So maybe we ought to ask Drunknbass to give some credit for the other people's work he used? I don't know where Drunknbass or lduncan got their code, just saying there is enough open source code to put together such an app.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I mean no offense but if you want people to support you, why don't you release the promised app already as the Jan 18th deadline seems to have come and gone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canadoc View Post
    I mean no offense but if you want people to support you, why don't you release the promised app already as the Jan 18th deadline seems to have come and gone.
    i never promised it to come out ever on any date.. i said i was hoping to release it on the 15th.. it didnt happen.. the app is not ready to be released. THE END

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oye people. Chill out about the DrunkNBass app not being released yet. Programmers have lives and jobs too... they aren't here to cater to everybody else's demands. I'm sure that the application will be released when it's ready (I'd much rather have a polished, fully-functonal application than one that's going to give me a lot of trouble to use...).

So for the time being, shut up, relax, and twiddle your thumbs or something to pass the time.

-and that's my two bits...

Green Apple
    Thanks

cobra, i dont bring it up anymore.. but other people wont drop it because the truth is so damn obvious.. and we both know theres more to doing video than just making a camera preview..
    Well, not in this case, it seems. You say that. But in this case, there really isn't. There's no encoding going on. It's just camera frames.

you just have a very biased opinion because lduncan is your friend... all these 1000's of people who say hes a crook formed their own opinion based off the evidence i posted. unlike your opinion, theirs has no reason to be biased and they decide what they want.
    I know you and lduncan equally well. You're just guys I've seen in irc. I guess everyone is biased in some ways, but I try to talk about the code and not make exaggerated claims.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So were is the vid file located on the iphone like if you are sshing around

Thanks

This thread is going off-topic. Please keep it in line everyone.

Reako

Thanks

i never promised it to come out ever on any date.. i said i was hoping to release it on the 15th.. it didnt happen.. the app is not ready to be released. THE END
    Wow. That wasn't a very nice reply Drunknbass. I'll get the video recorder from the other guy that "supposedly stole the idea from you". Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamakin View Post
    Wow. That wasn't a very nice reply Drunknbass. I'll get the video recorder from the other guy that "supposedly stole the idea from you". Thanks.
    go for it.. i am sick of repeating myself over and over because people choose not to read what i say.
    if you want updates on my video app and when itll be out ill post the info on my website.

Thanks

You don't indicate whether or not your app has sound. Will your final product have sound?

Thanks

i cant say because it is not finished.. and if i say yes or no people will hold me to it. so i cant say too much because then people get mad when things change.