+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request for Help With Ad Hoc communication

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I went out and bought a USB WiFi adapter, but I just can't seem to get my computer on the same page as my iPhone. Any guidance would be GREATLY
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Request for Help With Ad Hoc communication
    I went out and bought a USB WiFi adapter, but I just can't seem to get my computer on the same page as my iPhone. Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

BTW, I did what someone said about IP's and pinging in cmd, and I just timed out time after time. I think I know my iPhone IP because when I'm at work there a connection, which of course I CAN'T connect to, and it shows me 10.0.0.250, I assume that is my iPhone IP. When I am here at home I show nothing. The Windows network thing doesn't see the iPhone's WiFi, and neither does the LinkSys software. And vice-versa... I'm in a very foreign land with this networking bit, so any guidance is great!!! thanks guys for a great site and phenomenal help!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you don't mind could you walk me (or us) through what exactly is happening, what you're trying to do, and what errors you are getting? Or maybe everyone already knows and they can help =x

Also, if you'd like a faster response I'd suggest joining the IRC chat.
    Last edited by adriankeith; 08-16-2007 at 06:19 AM.