Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwap?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Hey princebrand, loving your work. Keep it up, its much appreciated.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by abalfour View Post
    Pricebrand,
    I would like to see what you have so far. I have five pages now with the Previous and Next icons. Well, sort of, I actually have it where the Previous says Page1 and the Next says Page3, if on the second page...etc...etc...you get idea.

I have also made a PAGES icon on the Main Page (Page1), so that you can get a Page of Page Icons, so you don't have scroll through all of the pages to get to the higher pages, vice versa...

Let me ask you.

Is there any way that you can do a Screen Reload or Refresh after the MV Source/Destination copies. so that you don't have Unlock the DisplayOrder.plist each time. I'm just wondering if there is a Bin command or if it is even possivle to do anything lke that.
    I looked into a number of 'possible' ways that I thought might work, but it would seem at least to my thinking that with the current Springboard.app the only way to 'refresh' it causes a lock-out and re-login, unfortunately.

-KennX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to princebrand For This Useful Post:

Blackwidow74 (08-20-2007)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey kennx i would love to have the pre-release if you don`t mind. thanx

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post
    hey kennx i would love to have the pre-release if you don`t mind. thanx
    I 2nd that...but a quick question....with v2...will we have to re-setup our .plists or would it easily converse with the new version?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princebrand View Post
    I looked into a number of 'possible' ways that I thought might work, but it would seem at least to my thinking that with the current Springboard.app the only way to 'refresh' it causes a lock-out and re-login, unfortunately.

-KennX
    kennx,
    Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that...

On a bit of a different topic but sort of related, I have been looking for Bin Utilities that are supposedly named WipeDown and WipeAcross...

I have looked all though thr iPhone and can't find it...have any ideas on where it may be located? Which folder?

Quote Originally Posted by abalfour View Post
    kennx,
    Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that...

On a bit of a different topic but sort of related, I have been looking for Bin Utilities that are supposedly named WipeDown and WipeAcross...

I have looked all though thr iPhone and can't find it...have any ideas on where it may be located? Which folder?
    No, I've not seen those bins. Where did you see them referenced? BTW, for those who want the pre-release I've linked it off my blog at:
    http://digestingreality.blogspot.com...e-release.html

Cheers!

-KennX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12