Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ishapeshifter

Awsome... amazing work man,working just as i dreamed

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there anyway you can edit the "back up theme" so to where it saves the dock???? and when you uninstal it, it puts it back?

hey Hightymes, I appreciate everything you are doing with pretty much hiding the installer icons and what not.. but in SSS8Black the bottom left is a hidden fieldtest icon and they installer icon is next to that so it looks alittle whacky, just thought i would give ya a heads up

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icedx2 View Post
    hey Hightymes, I appreciate everything you are doing with pretty much hiding the installer icons and what not.. but in SSS8Black the bottom left is a hidden fieldtest icon and they installer icon is next to that so it looks alittle whacky, just thought i would give ya a heads up
    Your Welcome man.

Ya, the theme how it was supposed to be had like 3 icons on the bottom but they were supposed to be Installer, NES and Finder i think. I figured since there was a provided Launcher icon I could get rid of the NES and Finder icon because you could get those in the launcher. That would make only two icons now on the 4th row(Installer & Launcher). Wanting to make it symmetric, I put the hidden Field icon on the left so it would push the installer and launcher icon to the center. Thanks for the heads up though.

Do I have a second for pushing the 4th row left? hehe

and now it makes plenty of sense.. I dont have launcher installed. so I couldnt see that.. great job again

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

What happened to all the themes? I no longer see them in my install list. did I miss something?
    Thanks,

Timbo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to timbo For This Useful Post:

HighTymes (09-06-2007)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timbo View Post
    What happened to all the themes? I no longer see them in my install list. did I miss something?

Looks like he took them off. Mine are still up though.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

iSwitcher guyssssssssss....i dig iSwitcher.

took them off... working on a new app to dl themes from online and store them to your phone, and you can pick and choose what icons you want to use from the packs. no more being forced to use a complete theme..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

timbo (09-12-2007)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    took them off... working on a new app to dl themes from online and store them to your phone, and you can pick and choose what icons you want to use from the packs. no more being forced to use a complete theme..

Awesome man, can't wait

as soon as i added the sources and restarted the phone, i went into installer and found a bunch of new stuff there, only problem is, when i tried installing the thems and stuff it worked, but it added non working icons to my desktop, like for instants i didnt have frotz or any of the other apps like those installed, but yet it added an icon on my homescreen and my dock application, i have no idea why, but can someone help me get my homescreen back to normal, meaning for me to have only the programs that i have installed on my iphone to appear on the homescreen, and with their original icons please? because even when i uninstall the theme, those icons are still left, can someone please help me

not sure how handy you are with scripting and such, but one could envision a fix involving simply drilling one level deep into each of your folders within the /Applications/ directory and seeing if there is an executable file matching the folder name (without the extension .app)...for example...
    <br>

directory listing of /Applications includes:
    /Applications/Frotz.app

then simply check for the existence of the file:
    /Applications/Frotz.app/Frotz

if it's there, simply rmdir -R that entire directory's branch.

There are not that many applications, even if you've installed all of them...you could just use a good SFTP program like Transmit 3.6 or 4.0 and visually inspect and clean up the directory.

Alternatively, simply edit your DisplayOrder.plist in the /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ directory and just remove the blocks begininning and ending with <dict> </dict> that encapsulate the files com.<company>.<significantext>.<identifying>.<prg_ name> or throw the offending blocks in the <special> section and they will be hidden.

hope that helps...sorry if you don't understand it and even more sorry if you do understand it and it doesn't in fact work. ha ha .... if someone would let me know who is knowledgeable if my logic works, I would appreciate that too.!

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elite-fusion View Post
    as soon as i added the sources and restarted the phone, i went into installer and found a bunch of new stuff there, only problem is, when i tried installing the thems and stuff it worked, but it added non working icons to my desktop, like for instants i didnt have frotz or any of the other apps like those installed, but yet it added an icon on my homescreen and my dock application, i have no idea why, but can someone help me get my homescreen back to normal, meaning for me to have only the programs that i have installed on my iphone to appear on the homescreen, and with their original icons please? because even when i uninstall the theme, those icons are still left, can someone please help me
    Use the finder app to delete

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post

Will all of the themes you had up be avalable soon. I miss my Black (3) theme!!! :P I would install the .ipb version but I can no longer jailbreak. is ther a way to install ipb files with out jailbreaking or iphucing?
    Last edited by timbo; 09-12-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    Thanks,

Timbo

I'm confused, is this an actual program or just a hack to installer.app?
    and is this still nessasary since installer does show themes?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456