Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES 2.2.0 on a Pwn'd iPhone 3G

Quote Originally Posted by georgc View Post
    new update released today landscape mod is now working. Billchase how do you disable the audio?
    tap on the mute button in the top right hand corner when you start the game.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

you can ssh the files or you can place them in with ixfer which is in the download section on mmi. and NES tells you were to place the files when you open up nes

wow thanks bill that mute option was staring me in the face. Is anyone having problms with random dead zones? I would be playing a game and then the d pad would completly stop working no matter what i hit it will not read my button presses. it does it both for regular and landscape mode.

Heads up: Using Landscape mode in 2.2.0 disables the ability to "shoot" in games like Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley (I know, I know...I love the classic NES games!).
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

i just installed 2.2.5, 2.2.4 was working just fine now the app crashes any ideas???

I'm having the same problem after installing 2.2.5 NES crashes every time i open it

yep it's crashing for me aswell I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still won't work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ride View Post
    The default password is: alpine
    BUT... It won't go into landscape mode... is this just a 2.0 issue at the moment? Anyone else running 2.0 that CAN get NES into Landscape mode?
    2.0 on 3g and mine does go into landscape mode. i dont have anything wrong with it....yet...

I am also having a problem with the new NES. It works just fine on my old (non 3g) iPhone but on my new 3g iPhone it starts up and closes. Saddness....

The new update somehow broke my NES app. So i think its a problem with the update right now.

Thanks

their working on it...it crashed everybodys

Default NES update= Garbage
    I'm having the same problem as you guys. I want my NES back!

Ok well that stinks.... app crashes now for me too.

BTW you actually got your shooters to work... hogans alley shows a red dot like i shot but doesn't actually register as a hit
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644

I am having the same problem it crashes everytime i unistalled it couple times i should of left the other one and not updated it but when you updated is because is supposed to be better but not this time oh well i hope they updated it so i could start playing again

I'm haveing the same issue with the update. Also I can't get duck hunt to shoot right I always miss that darn duck and then the stupid dog laughs at me. I never had that before I upgraded 2.0. Any one else have the same issue or know the fiz for duck hunt?

I just updated to nes 2.2.5 on 3g iphone and now it crashes as soon as it opens

ok, they updated with the older version go get it and get back to nes

18. The Following User Says Thank You to georgc For This Useful Post:

Rudoubles (07-28-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Finally!!! Nes again!!! Whew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by georgc View Post
    ok, they updated with the older version go get it and get back to nes
    Thanks for the heads up. Got it up and running again no problems.

the new accelerometer mode is SWEET! be sure to try it out! works pretty darn well with mario...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast