+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SyncJe for iPhone - Wireless sync of contacts, calendar, notes

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have a purchased version of SyncJe for my jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone, and the Issue I keep having is after I manual sync a few times, I keep getting an
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a purchased version of SyncJe for my jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone, and the Issue I keep having is after I manual sync a few times, I keep getting an error saying "Error: SyncJe is syncing now in the background. Please Exit and try again later." The three squares on the syncJe button just keep increasing in speed every time I push the button, all the while getting the same error message. I shut off the signal and even then I get the error. The only fix I've found was to shut off and restart the phone each time this happens.

I suppose that's fine to get my dates uploaded from goosync, which by the way does an excellent job of fixing this oversight on the iphone (save for the 2.0 firmware)...but there's got to be a fix I'm over-looking, right?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK - I had the "cannot contact registration server" error myself on 1.1.3. Try to register on a WiFi connection. If that doesn't work by itself, simply navigate to the SyncJe folder in your file system (I use MobileFinder), (folder location is "~/syncje"), and delete the file called ".imei.dat". Then go back to your SyncJe app and try to register again. If I was a betting man, I would bet that this method will work for EVERYONE! Please give some feedback and let me know if it worked for you. Thanks!

I've already spoken with Nexthaus support and notified them of this work around.

Now, if anybody can help me with the issue of SyncJe for iPhone not syncing recurring Outlook calendar events that occur "weekly" with more than 1 day per week selected. If you select only 1 day per week, it syncs fine, but any more than 1 day per week and it just will not show up on my iPhone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Events recurring "daily" also sync fine and I sync through scheduleworld.)

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456