+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motion sensing/Accelerometer menu control

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
you think its possible to write an app that would run in the background and would let you give basic touch controls by shaking or tilting the iphone/itouch. both devices
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Motion sensing/Accelerometer menu control
    you think its possible to write an app that would run in the background and would let you give basic touch controls by shaking or tilting the iphone/itouch.
    both devices have an accelerometer.So imagine flicking through photos or scrolling by tilting the phone in left,right,up, down an selecting the item by bounce it a bit in a quick jerk.to get an idea
    See the following video for Nokia N95.I have the n95 but this app is not out yet!!!

[ame="http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x3f4o8_nokmote_tech"]Video Nokmote - nokmote, nokia, N95, iphone, rotateme - Alice Video Condividi i tuoi video[/ame]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

That just looks annoying. For every mistake he made trying to tilt it to where he wanted to go, my finger could've swiped or clicked faster than that. Just because it CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. Lame.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alirz View Post
    you think its possible to write an app that would run in the background and would let you give basic touch controls by shaking or tilting the iphone/itouch.
    both devices have an accelerometer.So imagine flicking through photos or scrolling by tilting the phone in left,right,up, down an selecting the item by bounce it a bit in a quick jerk.to get an idea
    See the following video for Nokia N95.I have the n95 but this app is not out yet!!!

Video Nokmote - nokmote, nokia, N95, iphone, rotateme - Alice Video Condividi i tuoi video
    You can scroll through photos with iComic just zip up your pics and upload to your phone. And install iComic too figures

Thanks

I have to agree, it does look annoying.