Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: New Gpsphone
01-01-2008, 09:57 PM #1New Gpsphone
- Added initial support for .zip archived .gba files. The .zip must ONLY contain a single .gba file.
- Added support for volume changing via iPhone and iTouch volume controls.
- Added option to add a new savestate file or overwrite the previously loaded one.
- Improved save state support. No more crashes and save states are timestamped. Compatibility remains for old version savestates.
- Improved suspending/resuming of the emulator.
- Improved button input routine. Now combo buttons work better.
- Improved the default skin/overlay to support better left and right button input.
- Fixed a bug causing the emulator to crash when headphone jacks were inserted or removed during gameplay.
- Fixed a delete ROMs bug.
- Fixed a bug in the controller skins that made L+R goto the menu screen.
- Moved the unscaled GBA screen to the top of the actual screen.
- Increased performance.
download can be found at http://zodttd.com/forum/index.php?topic=435.0
01-01-2008, 11:09 PM #2
Awesome. Good job on the update. Just d/l'd it, am going through it now. First impression: my titles are much snappier!
01-01-2008, 11:53 PM #3
is this up on an installer source?
01-02-2008, 12:25 AM #4is this up on an installer source?
01-02-2008, 12:37 AM #5
does it require a ALL new Bios?
that and how do i install it via Winscp?
01-02-2008, 03:08 AM #6
just google winscp lol and it uses the schp1001.bin bio if you need help using winscp i can help you out and the emu runs pretty smooth i play ff7 and ff tactics on it and its good for that audio still blows but cant have everything ya know?
01-02-2008, 03:09 AM #7
[/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM #8
yeah omg i posted that at 5am last night after a party...lol um you don't need new bios the bio i posted was for the psx4all emu and i don't play ff7 on it lol on gba i play pokemon ruby, ff tactics, and advanced wars sorry about that confusion lol.... but yeaaaaaa
01-02-2008, 11:22 AM #9
01-02-2008, 11:22 AM #10
It's now the official source.
My Pokemon Sapphire stopped working after the update. Anyone has a version of some Pokemon game that works on this new version?iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!