+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unistall apps and ringtones installed by iD2??

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I've installed iD2.02 today and it is very nice. Allows all of the same functions as ibricker did for 1.0.2. One thing that seems to be missing or at least
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Unistall apps and ringtones installed by iD2??
    I've installed iD2.02 today and it is very nice. Allows all of the same functions as ibricker did for 1.0.2. One thing that seems to be missing or at least I missed it is the ability to delete apps that have been installed. I have installed some apps and ringtones, using iD2, and now I need to remove them to free up memory. It may be hidden within the content of iD2 or it may be as simple as deleting a file, but I haven't come across any specific guidance. So how do I remove apps and ringtones installed by iDemocracy?? Any help would be appreciated. (wrong section I apologize...should be under apps discussion)
    Last edited by ripped53; 12-14-2007 at 09:14 PM. Reason: incorrect section....i did "Read This"

Thanks

Ive never used the filebrowsing system on iDemocracy2, but I know that with Ringtones, just click on the one you would like to delete and then click the - button and then resync your ringtones...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've tried pressing the '-' button and resyncing, but it still keeps the same number of ringtones.....there must be something I've missed!

Thanks

Did you highlight that ringtone because it works for me...

Thanks

I got it to work. The developer also took the time to correct my mistake. I was deleting without re-syncing....dumb me....

Thanks for the responses.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yup, I highlighted that ringtone and pressed '-', it no longer appears on the ID2 Ringtone list, but still shows on my phone even after resyncing. It seems I can put ringtones on, but can't take them off......'

Thanks

Thats what happened the first time I tried. The key for me was syncing immediately after hitting the "-" key. I made the mistake of deleting it from ID2 going to do something else then coming back later to sync.

Thanks

Bump...
    Hey guys im having the same problem, I cannot remove the song.... I tried to (-) and then resync and the song was deleted from the id2 list but its still on my iPhone. Any other ideas?
    Thanks

EDIT:I figured it out, I SSH into my iPhone and browsed the files/folders and came across the ringtones folder, deleted the songs and then checked the iPhone and they were gone

Thanks anywayz
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 01-05-2008 at 03:08 PM.