Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agile Messenger

Default Agile Messenger
    Just saw this on the MMI repo today and installed it. All I can say is WOW, this absolutely blows apollo and mobilechat out of the water. It even has built-in picture messaging and emoticons on the keyboard, so far my only complaint is that there seems to be no landscape mode yet.

Supports ICQ/MSN/AIM/YIM/JABBER/GTALK

Default (New Released) AgileMobile
    I saw this app in the Installer.

I noticed one thing, there a "camera" button that will allow you to take a picture and email it to the person you are chatting with.

Which one do you like the best? AgileMobile or Fring.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rperalta For This Useful Post:

peteo (06-30-2008)

Thanks

Probably sucks compared to Beejive
    To live, you have to lie

yep pretty sweet... i had b4 on my old blackberry

Installed it. Works pretty well. It does seem to run in the background, not sure if the phone goes fully asleep if you will continue to get IM's. The camera feature is pretty neat. It sends a web link to the photo. Saves a history too!! very cool feature.

So far so good. I think I like it better than fring
    Last edited by peteo; 06-30-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Default ....
    Its pretty cool, the only problem that i have with it..is that when i used it mess all my sounds, .... any one of you with this problem too?

yupps i got the same problem.. the sound got messed up? does anybody know how to fix it? ohyeah.. does the messages count as sms text message or does it count towards edge?

This would be the best Chat client by far if I could get it to work on edge. It has a lot more features, faster, better looking, more versatile than Apollo or mobileIM.

And yemuel... I know what you mean. The sounds on the iPhone lower in quality... mine has does that with other things too. Just randomly the sounds will lose their quality. I have to go play a ringtone in my settings to get it back.

yeah I saw it today, came here to see if anybody else had, didnt see any threads about it so I waited for somebody to make a thread because I don't start threads. It's the best messenger for iphone right now, it's stable, fast, works with edge and wifi. and to that guy who said something about Beejive, it comes with Beejive go try it before you pass judgement

It messed up my sounds as well, I thought it was customize first so I swtiched back to the original iphone theme or my backup I guess and restarted the phone and all was well again, then put my theme back into place and sound was back to normal.

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

really nice app....but other thing is that....when the nicknames are long on MSN, in the conversation, you can't tap on the menu button...I guess the nickname is over the button or something...

But its a really really good app...
    I love the send picture function, but I would prefer if the photo was sent as if it was a computer....not upload the picture to a server...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

What an awesome program best one out for sure so far!

AgileMessenger>Fring>MobileChat>Apollo

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteo View Post
    Installed it. Works pretty well. It does seem to run in the background, not sure if the phone goes fully asleep if you will continue to get IM's. The camera feature is pretty neat. It sends a web link to the photo. Saves a history too!! very cool feature.

So far so good. I think I like it better than fring
    i did some testing with it and it works in the background i dont know how it does by it self, but it works i like it better than beejive. i cant wait for 3g aim though :0
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

This messenger is awesome. It pretty much obliterates all the other ones.

hey sorry to ask again but i didn't see any replies..

does the messages we send out on alige messenger count as sms text message or it uses edge ?

agile messenger i mean sorry
    Last edited by dummiliciousz; 06-30-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone post a screenshot? I tried to see it in Installer, but the pic didnt work...

All of the chat clients for the iPhone use the data plan, so text messages aren't used up
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

19. The Following User Says Thank You to m3thodandr3d For This Useful Post:

yeah (07-12-2008)

Man I just downloaded this thing, it works really well... so far.

The animation on this thing are really clean. I'm in love with the design. Stays on even after minimizing. Will try edge later on tonight.

I do hate the sounds messing up thing. Hope that bug gets fixed.

By far the best working AND looking messenger app out there. I'm digging it.

For the person asking if it charges for sms. Um, don't see how it would, it is a messenger application, doesn't have anything to do with your text.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

this app pwns!
    mod edit, old signature removed

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

reel tite

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast