Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Poll] - FLIPSILENT for iPhone

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

this isnt a poll...
    mod edit, old signature removed

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    this isnt a poll...
    I'm pretty sure he asked for opinions on the application, and in doing so people responded with their thoughts. I don't know what you're complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by ak406 View Post
    how about the feature to auto respond to sms messages!
    Now this would be a cool feature.

Say I auto reject all calls when in a meeting and iBlacklist auto responds to the caller with a user defined message or a message template

Spektro can you consider adding this useful feature in your next update???

Thanks

yea, a standalone app would be better.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Are you using the proximity sensor that turns off the light when you bring the phone to your face during a call to do that?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    Are you using the proximity sensor that turns off the light when you bring the phone to your face during a call to do that?
    Hi, I love iBlacklist, I use it every single day, Flipsilent would be great, but I don't think that spektro is using the proximity sensor that turns off the light when you bring the phone to your face during a call because if you have your iPhone on your pocket or in any case it always rejects your calls, he knows what is doing

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blax View Post
    I'm pretty sure he asked for opinions on the application, and in doing so people responded with their thoughts. I don't know what you're complaining about.
    lmao im not complaining....
    mod edit, old signature removed

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the flip is cool. But I'd really love to see the auto reply to sms as some have mentioned. For example a auto reply to blocked sms's that the text has been automatically deleted (even if it has not) would put an end to them pretty quick!

Hi guys

Here is the part2, face down, lock state and shaking !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxziIGLhG84]YouTube - ShakeToVoicemail ))[/ame]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

PhoneLine (06-28-2008)

cool ! im waiting for this bro ! and i hope the apps doesn't drain the battery since *im sure* this app run on background
    Last edited by falcon212; 06-28-2008 at 10:54 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Ut oh, we are going to need bungies like the nintendo wii controllers. People will be shaking the phone and its going to fly out their hands!

Cool features, I'm looking forward to playing with them

lol @ the shaking. very creative idea. I personally wouldn't use it but nice work.

hey spectro can you make a app to have a signature in the sms features im trying to findsomone who would have the know how to do this

make an app that shows slingbox on the iphone and leave this crap for 10 year olds!!
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
    make an app that shows slingbox on the iphone and leave this crap for 10 year olds!!
    gratefull much?

Quote Originally Posted by CademiaX View Post
    A logical person would have a nice case or screen protector too, that way when you flip it, the screen never touches the surface..... not being harsh, just logical
    no need for irony guy.. i just expresssed my own view of the app.. the developer asked for an oppinion so i gave it. also i aggree most of the phones require screen protectors and cases but the iphon looks like crap with a case.

Quote Originally Posted by harryding View Post
    gratefull much?
    i was kidding, relax..
    Last edited by stocis; 07-02-2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

cool idea but is it really that big of deal to push tap the ignore button? Personally I am lazy and its less work lol. Do you have to flip it back for the next call or is the ringer muted so you dont have to flip it like a buger for more then one call?

i like that shake to voicemail feature.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use the shake to voicemail feature all the time, it would be great especially when i get a call from my ex (who doesnt leave me alone) while im with my current girl...

Again, why shake it to voicemail when you can just tap the ignore button to send it to voicemail, or double click the sleep key... its like making the toilet flush when you shake the showerhead in the shower... its easier to just pull down the lever... I like the creativity and Im not saying to can the idea, but make it function for something else.. ignoring calls is easy enough the way it is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast