Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Navizon GPS Lite released... and it's free!!

Quote Originally Posted by loujob View Post
    actually i think he can put my location up now. I thought he just couldn't put it up before they came out with it
    Er...not yet. Still not showing up on Installer.

i was near Disneyland and it placed me about 50 ft or less away.... the map pin was showing a specific corner. We where inside a restaurant that was on the corner of that intersection.

but at my home its off by miles. Light (i guess i am on light now cause my trial expired before?) placed me in the same spot as before tho

Tried this app back in September or October and it never was able to locate me. But I just tried the latest version and it wasn't half-bad.

I would mostly use it to find POI via Google Maps. Easier than telling Google Maps what town I'm in.

--
    Mike

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I was playing around with it yesterday. It was less then a mile off each time. Not bad even though it shows me living on the QEW highway and my work is almost in Lake Ontario.

This app is cool but useless. The only thing you can be sure of is what city you are in ^^.. Give us a smal external GPS navigator that sends your position to the iphone via bluetooth! then we are talking

yeah they have that, check the home page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12