Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Application Launch] Instinctiv Shuffle: The Shuffle Killer

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone having trouble installing 2.0.7 from cydia?

I think that the devs have stopped working on this application for the iPhone. The new "Genius" feature in iTunes 8 pretty much makes Instinctive Shuffle obsolete... Hats of to the devs for their hard work, apple wins this round though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHO92 View Post
    I think that the devs have stopped working on this application for the iPhone. The new "Genius" feature in iTunes 8 pretty much makes Instinctive Shuffle obsolete... Hats of to the devs for their hard work, apple wins this round though.
    well no, there's a new version available in cydia. they've been hard at work on the instinctiv technology and it definitely goes way deeper than "genius" does, and will have a much wider range of applications outside of just shuffling music. i assure you instinctiv is far from obsolete, in fact, i'd say they're pretty ahead of the curve.

I have not been able to get it to work since 2.0 was released in cydia. The first install went fine but the player just said shuffle instead of instinctiv shuffle and i didn't notice a difference when shuffling. Then when I downloaded 2.0.7 the install had errors every time I uninstalled and reinstalled. The only time the uninstall didn't have errors was when I reinstalled from cydia's manage installed app section. That time however I was unable to open the media player. It would just crash while loading. I wish they would get it fixed.

I don't know how I didn't hear of this earlier. I definitely want to use it once it gets fixed

Wow, it was released today...that's what I call service

Default Errors
    Since installing the app I have been getting various error messages when I sync the phone in iTunes. Mostly they say "could not sync iPhone because the phone terminated the connection". I believe this app is the problem because I always only add 1 app at a time to make sure there are no compatibility issues (such as this), and I know this app uses internet connectivity to build its database. Anyone else with similar issues?

Thanks

cant say i've had any trouble with the most recent release. i would send an email to support @at@ instinctiv .dot. com, peter will probably be interested in investigating your issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123