Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simplify Media Mobile for iPhone!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well i got this to work on my 1.0.2 phone and it works fine. all playlist and songs show up, and they play fine. the only problem is when i pause the song, then select done and exit the app and launch the app later it`s just the background screen where i left off. the only way to get around this is to restart springboard. i hope you can fix this for those of us still on 1.0.2. it`s a great app. thanx

i cnt get my simplify connect to my itunes how can i get the shared folder on my itunes,and on my simplyfy it say no playable files

No playable files. I tried syncing with a single song in a single folder and it's still showing the same message....zzzz...

I hope these guys aren't phishing.

Vista Home Premium, iPod Touch 1.1.2

I have about 5000 songs. Time goes by, I can see the EXE is at work but the message in the box doesn't change. How long is this supposed to take?
    Last edited by caubeck; 12-17-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@pleyah69bjay and caubeck, *please* send us a message at support at simplifymedia so we can get this solved.

re: phishing, always a valid concern for new companies. You should be re-assured to know that we a US-based with a strict privacy policy. The only information we ask for is a user name and password, and we encrypt all streams for security. We don't even require an email address, although providing one is a handy if you forget your password. Otherwise there is no way to recover it and you will have to create a new account.

As you probably saw upthread, there are a number of happy MMi folks, and thousands on the iPhone in the past 10 days.

Excellent, works fine now that Kaspersky has been instructed to stop interfering. Very pleased.

Default Playlists still not showing up
    Hi guys. Been reading the forums and trying the suggestions all day. Have deleted the file suggested and re-logged in and still playlists don't populate. Also having additional trouble connecting to server after trying what was suggested to remedy that. Send a support request through the software and am awaiting contact. Any other suggestions?

----------------
    Listening to: The-Dream - Luv Songs
    via FoxyTunes

@thirtydaes, thanks for the email! we are looking at the logs you sent to look for clues, but one fast thing to check. On your PC, in the Simplify Media UI, under Setting > Computer, is playlist sharing enabled?

So does anyone want to become my SimplifyMedia Friend ?

my user name is the same

Travace

i have some songs so invite me or leave a name so i can invite you

which brings me to a request.....Please ASAP can you work on adding genre, Artist, Album way of searching the library. The reason i feel its uber important is because when you have a LARGE collection of songs its just about impossible to really listen to what you want to listen to.

Edit: i did not notice this before but it recognizes your playlists from iTunes(i dont have winamp installed to see if it works from that as well). So time to make a few playlists i guess :P
    Last edited by Travace; 12-21-2007 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caubeck View Post
    Excellent, works fine now that Kaspersky has been instructed to stop interfering. Very pleased.
    So, give us a clue. What did you have to change without shutting it down completely?

@Moleshome - sorry I missed this earlier. The magic settings for Kaspersky AV are:

-From the main AV window, select Settings
    -On the left-hand menu of Settings, select Threats and exclusions
    -From Threats and exclusions, pick Trusted Zone
    -From Trusted Zone, click on the Trusted applications tab
    -From Trusted applications, pick Add
    -On the new dialog, select Browse then Applications
    -Select both SimplifyMedia.exe and SimplifyPeer.exe from the Applications list
    -Impt: check Do not scan network traffic

For everyone else, I just wanted to let you know that we released a small update yesterday. Build 923 contains a short tutorial for new users, standard and verbose logging, and an easy way to email us problem reports. It also has a fix for the login problems discovered by folks here at MMi and a solution for the "server not responding" bug.

Thanks again for all of the help. We hope to add view by album, artist and genre soon.

this is the coolest thing ever.............................................. ....................................

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

This app was kind of a let down to me. I was that video files would work. It doesn't allow you to choose the artist you want, or even the album. I also didn't like the you can't shuffle songs or skip to the next song before the current song was finished.

@dust - thank you. the feedback is helpful, and everything you mention is on our "to do" list. we are very committed to getting things right on the iPhone platform.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paul_simplifymedia View Post
    @dust - thank you. the feedback is helpful, and everything you mention is on our "to do" list. we are very committed to getting things right on the iPhone platform.
    Thats good to hear! I would love if it was able to store videos. I have over 300 music videos and it would be great if I could have them on my phone.

Is there a possibility that this will work over edge?

Love this app, but I could use some more friends on simplify media. My name is Volly20 so anyone who wants to add me can. You can have access to about 55 GIGS of my music if you become my friend. I have a ton of movies. Hopefully, they will come out with a mod where people can stream and share movies. I suppose one thing at a time. Another thing I hope they change is the display. When a song is playing you can't see who the artist is without stopping the song, which kinda sucks.

I love this App and I'm really for creating a share network. Thanks to Simplify for this great App/system.

My screen is phreak23, enjoy my lib...not quite large at this point but hey...sharing is caring :P

Let's see some more names.

Travace and volly20, invites have been sent.
    Last edited by Emir S.; 01-10-2008 at 11:32 PM.

@ emir,

@volly, agreed. both the playback and navigation UI need improvement.

@dust, yes. we hope to work with EDGE as well, but we are not sure it makes sense before 3G support. In testing, we have found that playback is fine when you have a strong signal. Sadly, it is problematic with fewer bars and lower data transfer rates. We continue to work on it.

Thanks

My screen name is dustbusta. I have over 300 songs, all rap/hiphop. let me know if you like my library.

The key for now is to make good playlists

If anyone has suggestions for me to add playlists I will do it based on what I have. I think I've got roughly 11,000 songs so not everyone at once here.

volly, nice lib buddy.

Love the fact that I can plug in my iPhone into my radio, stream your music while I paint.

Mine is quite a bit smaller currently as I still need to tag about 2000 songs so they don't look like a huge mess.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast