Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM #1[UPDATE!] iSlsk v0.2.1b released! - 13/06/2008
I just updated iSlsk to version v0.2.1b. Changelog is as follows:
-Added “iTunes ReSync” function. This will allow to recover all the music you downloaded after being ‘deleted’ by iTunes when you last synced with your computer.
- If you have chosen the option “Manually manage my music library” on iTunes then you won’t need to use iTunes ReSync feature.
- All downloaded music now gets imported to a folder called “Imported” inside your downloads directory. This will allow you to transfer all these imported music with iSlsk to your computer, via SSH, WinSCP, iPhoneBrowser or whatever method you use to browse your iPhone/iPod filesystem
- Changed the donation account. Now all donations will go to my company (Akea Solutions) since I’m currently having some problems with my personal paypal account. Thanks to all the people who donated so far!
Fix for library alphabetical sorting bug will be postponed for the next release. Should be available on BigBoss repo in a few minutes.
I'll keep posting more information on iSlsk progress, updates and sneak previews of my forthcoming new features and fixes, in my blog at: errrick
06-13-2008, 06:59 AM #2
Nice! I really like this project, keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to iGotTheRiteTemp For This Useful Post:
06-13-2008, 08:15 AM #3
Sounds pretty good... Now if only it was possible to edit the track information through the device itself, like track name, artist name, album art, etc...- iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
- iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
- XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
- XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
- Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
06-13-2008, 01:53 PM #4
whats the likelihood that in future versions the songs imported will sync into itunes like they do when you buy in iTunes store.
The Following User Says Thank You to fungrified For This Useful Post:
06-13-2008, 11:28 PM #5
awesome job thx man this app rocks!!!
06-16-2008, 02:27 AM #6
Anybody else have probs installing this?
Downloads ok but just won't install from Installer on 1.1.4
06-19-2008, 03:31 AM #7One Issue
Hey I've noticed that after importing songs from an artist that I've downloaded from iSlsk, I can't sync any other songs from that artist through iTunes that I already have on my computer. Also I cannot get rid of these imported songs from my phone, even after deleting them through winSCP. Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to add songs and album art to the artists I downloaded but can't sync correctly.
06-20-2008, 12:08 PM #8
One small bug I have:
Whenever I import songs, then go to my iPod (I use an iPhone), then go to select by artist, the list is shifted down by however many songs I imported.
So if I import 4 Led Zeppelin songs, then go to iPod, scroll down to Led Zeppelin, everything after Led Zeppelin will be shifted down. So there will be 4 "L" artists in the "M" section and so on.
Same for listing songs by album or song titles.