Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New user friendly voice record

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default New user friendly voice record
    Ok guys an update to the one posted yesterday this one is a lot more user friendly, install it the same way. Easiest is to have ssh install then just srp it to your phone

Download: Here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to .:MirrorminD:. For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (08-07-2007)

Default Icon
    I dont like that Icon im not saying mine is a masterpeice but ill post it up for anyone who wants it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

looks good i like it

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default question?
    Nice!!! is there a method of payback of recorded files on the iphone??

i'm trying to send this thru scp but i'm lost on what folder to put this in? i put it in root/library on the iphone and changed their pref but it doesn't show up in my listttt am i missing a step?? !

Im pretty sure this is supposed to go in the Applications folder, not root/library.

yeah my bad, i put it right in that folder, and now i can't remove it.. anyway to remove it?!!!! lol

i found the app folder tho now lol
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 08-07-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: language

to play back just tap one

not sure where they are getting saved too on the phone , was tmp but its not anymore ? anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    yeah my bad, i put it right in that folder, and now i can't remove it.. anyway to remove it?!!!! lol

i found the app folder tho now lol
    depends on what your using, i use winscp so i jsut right click and delete the folder, same in manzana

Quote Originally Posted by r00t4rd3d View Post
    to play back just tap one

not sure where they are getting saved too on the phone , was tmp but its not anymore ? anyone ?
    yeah i believe its something like, /var/root/Media/VoiceRecordings/ (something close to that)
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Use iphonebrowser to delete each file in the folder (ex. Tetris.app) so it's empty

in iphoneinterface do rmdir /Applications/Tetris.app

Enjoy!

Im having a hard time installing this bad boy. I have the winscp up and going...I just dont know where I should put the folders or what to name them. thanks for anyhelp

Quote Originally Posted by GerardFlores View Post
    Im having a hard time installing this bad boy. I have the winscp up and going...I just dont know where I should put the folders or what to name them. thanks for anyhelp
    Just drag the folder vrecord.app on to /Applications/vrecord.app and click ok and you should be set to go, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    depends on what your using, i use winscp so i jsut right click and delete the folder, same in manzana

yeah i believe its something like, /var/root/Media/VoiceRecordings/ (something close to that)
    Same here I used manzana program because when I tried to delete from ssh it game me error messages and it would not let me delete the file but manzana did. I'm pretty sure you can use cmd prompt as well like for example rmdir /Applications/vrecord.app etc. Hope this helps to the rest of you.
    Last edited by bayareaiphone; 08-08-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here's an icon I whipped up, Thanks to Kaos2800 and Erix18 for the images.
    Attached Images Attached Images